Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Andy King.

Well done Andy, anyone know why he looked so miserable when he scored? Surely I would have thought they'd been told Blackpool were 2-0 up at the time?

Probably because we have been screwing up so much recently!  lol You hear him talk and you can tell that he really cares. Said a while ago that if he found his form then he could make a big difference to our playoff form and in fairness him and James have been the standouts in our poor run so he's hitting form at the right time

I think he's had a really good season, goals haven't been so frequent but his all round game has improved, and he's played well in plenty of away games.

Well done to him on reaching the landmark, at a relatively young age.

He's an asset. He's got his weaknesses but he's a great ball retainer, has a real knack of scoring goals (which seems to be coming back again lately) and has a real cool head, genuinely seems to give a shit about us, I'd be disappointed should we sell him.

Archived