Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

the omens are very good

Having spent all my life following City ive noticed a few things along the way that always seem to determine

the result ..........Omens

ie.. a dead fox at the top of the village en-route to an away game ....a black cat in the car park etc . etc ..

great news , while browsing in a charity shop i picked up a  railway dvd  called Leicester to Wembley lol

.then last night i realised the play off final is on my weeks holiday from work ....

so relax folks .....were going to win       :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf: coyb

I'm going to wear an H&M t-shirt until the 11th minute, realise I'm not wearing my 03/04 Leicester top and then pop that on instead. And then I'm going to go for a shit in the 56th minute. It worked last week!

Just to bring you all down, I've been on the BBC website and apparently no team with form as bad as ours has won the playoffs in the last twenty years, and only 20% of the teams finishing 6th have been promoted in that time too.

Come on now, I want only positive comments until the match!

I can't deal with all this worrying.

When we got promoted in 1996, we only reached the Play-Offs on the final day of the season, beating Watford.

Then we reached the Play-Off final, and of course beat Crystal Palace.

That kind of thing could well happen again.

I won't be wearing my Leicester top tonight, decided not to wear it against Bolton and we won, but then I wore it against Watford and we lost. 

Also last time we went up through the play offs the top 2 were a team from up north and a team that enjoy the company of sheep.

Gillingham were also automatically promoted from league 2 and Bradford City went up via the play offs.... Spooky

Just to bring you all down, I've been on the BBC website and apparently no team with form as bad as ours has won the playoffs in the last twenty years, and only 20% of the teams finishing 6th have been promoted in that time too.

And we've not won at Forest for 40+ years.... oh hang on.

has any team won 3 of the last 17 league games and even made the play-offs?

Don't ask me why he bought one, but my mate got a toy blue fox in a Kinder Egg this week, which I subsequently stole and have on my shelf at uni.

I'm also wearing the same unwashed shirt from the Forest game, "cleaned" with Lynx and air freshener, and have no intentions of washing it until the end of our season, whenever that may come.

Don't ask me why he bought one, but my mate got a toy blue fox in a Kinder Egg this week, which I subsequently stole and have on my shelf at uni.

I'm also wearing the same unwashed shirt from the Forest game, "cleaned" with Lynx and air freshener, and have no intentions of washing it until the end of our season, whenever that may come.

If we get promoted you'll have to avoid washing it for at least the whole summer.

i would wear what i was wearing when we beat forest but my paddy power uniform is in the wash!

i will be wearing it for the 2nd leg as i have work...in derby.

and the final i will have the leicester branch very well prepared if we make it. 

Archived