Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Beckford to Bolton

Spent his entire time at the club haring around like a headless chicken, getting pointless sendings off and never really putting in a good performance?

And he seemed to enjoy singing shitty songs on his guitar as opposed to putting that effort into his football :P

If Kasper leaves, and Bolton want beckford, let's try and get Bogdan in the deal

No thanks! he's one of those people .  :ph34r:

It was a joke i'm not gingerist really  ( he is ) good keeper really despite his disadvantage   lol

I'd sell him at lowest £500k, but try get as close to £1million as possible. We need to sell him permanently but I've got a feeling we'll end up loaning him out again, and still pay some of his wages.

I'd sell him at lowest £500k, but try get as close to £1million as possible. We need to sell him permanently but I've got a feeling we'll end up loaning him out again, and still pay some of his wages.

I was thinking £750K, let's just get his wage off the books. Of all the players we need to ship out, he's by far the most important. There's probably one or two signings hingeing on getting rid of him

I was thinking £750K, let's just get his wage off the books. Of all the players we need to ship out, he's by far the most important. There's probably one or two signings hingeing on getting rid of him

Yeah a lot of people saying we need to get rid to buy.

Archived