Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Its the championship, absolutely anything could happen. A wild guess from me...

Champions - Bolton (maybe watford depending where they are)

Promoted - Qpr

Play offs - Forest, Leicester, Reading, Brighton

Relegated - Brentford/Yeovil, Doncaster, Millwall

Really doubt Wigan will do much, especially if they lose Martinez.

All depends on whether Poyet stays.

He already reckons he's gone 

@BBCSussexSport: POYET: "I always say I'm going to be here till we get better, then you hit the roof, I'm sorry, I need to think about myself aswell #BHAFC. 

Not even an HOUR after that abysmal performance.

we need to bring in a whole new bench of players add some experience to the first team and play the same football we seen in the first part of the season throughout the next one.

Will be another tight year though I think but with the right additions we could get out of it.

I'd rather finish just above the relegation zone than have the same bloody play off heartache again.

No way. Those 04-08 years were depressing in the extreme. At least this year we had genuine excitement on the final day, and were in the mix all season near the top.

Poyet to be gone by the end of the week.

RDM 8/1 fav to take over.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/brighton/next-permanent-manager

Be gobsmacked if Robbie goes to a championship club.

Be fuming if he does and he doesn't come here, though. I'm not a big Pearson-out believer but if RDM was available I'd want the club to pounce.

A guy I work with did tell me that his allegedly ITK contact told him our owners had met with Di Mateo but I just laughed it off and told him no chance (has a shocking track record anyway.)

Surely he'll take one of the next midtable prem jobs?

It'd be a good time to just rest up and slip under the radar as it were ready for the new season.

Stuff the speculation et al with all this management merry go round and hopefully some clever and effective transfers will help us get rid of the 'big spenders' tag and lower the expectation for the new season.

I felt, particularly in the last few weeks of the season, that because we didnt really expect to even make the play offs and the opposition fans (cough WATFORD cough) were giving it the big un throughout.

Hopefully if we want to get our business done early, we actually do it. We all love the speculation but at the same time it kills us! Haha :D

Why would poyet want to leave? The stadium and set up there is surely a great base to build on and push again for next season?

Di Matteo was at the Brighton/Palace game on Monday night, but I think he was just watching his former team mate (Poyet) with a former team mate (Zola).

Can't see him staying if he has been suspended... By email though!?

Everton maybe?

Obviously he isn't staying. He's been put on gardening leave because he's talking to another club and they know about it or he's just told them he wants to leave.

Everton highly likely.

Archived