Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Peter Beagrie

One of the negatives of the being in the championship is seeing his stupid face at every Leicester game on sky.

I hate the guy and he is, to the most part, completely negative towards Leicester.  There's always something wrong with us in his eyes and I really don't get it.  I bet even if we beat Man United 5-0 he would still find something wrong with it.

Took some abuse yesterday from us whilst stood on the balcony with Chrissy P.

This could be why he doesn't like us lol. Most of them on there are journeyman pros who never achieved anything. And as for having a current player as a pundit these last few games why??? They are so boring and have the charisma of a plank. Craig makail smith being one of them for the palace game, I hope he wasn't paid out of our subscription fees he hardly spoke. I may have chuckled twice when troy deeney was at our place doing it (yes I was that excited I watched the sky programme when I got back) but that was probably at his name being troy?

Can only remember seeing him play the once and sure it was Everton against us in the Simod cup ZDS full members or whatever it was. Pretty sure they had Beardsley/Cottee and this footballing expert seemed intent on hanging the ball up in the air to see if any of these giants could beat Walshy in the air, some sort of expert.

Archived