Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swalker

Who would you keep?

First thought was Morgan as he is so solid, but, i think good quality CB's arent too hard to find.

I then went for Kasper, because keepers are vital and if your side has confidence in him.. its a great foundation... BUT...

in the end ive decided that Knocky is potentially the most valuable, you can see defenders etc getting nervous when hes on the ball, he is creative and always poses a threat. Hes only young and with some "decent" development could turn into a great asset to the club and one that is hard to find.

so.. Knockaert :)

Morgan, King, James, Drinkwater, RDL, Nugent... Knockaert too if he learns to pass rather than run into dead ends then fall over to hide his amazing one-pace. Need him to be a team player & not selfish glory hunter and he could be great.

Not fussed if Schmeichel goes he's improved in the run in but still awful on crosses and was pretty indifferent in the half a season we were playing well and same as last year, because of his hype we should get a good fee & there's quite a few who need to go inc Konchesky, Gallagher, Wellness, Danns & Beckford.

Be surprised if we can keep anyone given a contract in Sven era though & that includes King, Schlupp, Schmeichel, Nugent, Konchesky, Wellens & Gally & of course the loan-outs & quitters

James and Knockaert aren't likely to get pinched away from us after one good season and Wes is nearing 30, so Kasper. He's the first goalkeeper in many years I've felt confident of having between the sticks.

Guest MattP

Kasper

Morgan

De Laet

James

Marshall (still think he'll have something to offer if his head is right)

Knocky

King

Wood

Nuge

If we can base a starting eleven around that with some added quality I don't think we will be too far off.

Archived