Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Alex Baptiste

Derby & Bolton have both offered Baptise terms and I think also maybe Leeds & Forest,  so It's no certainty he'll come here as I heard it was a done deal with Bolton (Don't hold me to that).

Baptise is a decent enough Championship defender but Vardy gave him no end of trouble when Blackpool played Fleetwood in the cup.  :blush:

Most of you all thought Wes Morgan was going to be average too and couldn't understand why we were signing him when we had players like Bamba.

Mind you, 95% of you are clueless ****wits so that's probably suggestive of this guy being quite a good signing.

I've never been overly convinced by Blackpool's defence but defending is a totally different art - you need some skill but the key is organisation. Individually the likes of Hobbs & Brown etc... were nowhere near as good as they performed for us, we genuinely did get the best from that as a defence (other than Forest/WBA games).

Baptiste would be a pretty solid addition IMO.

Most of you all thought Wes Morgan was going to be average too and couldn't understand why we were signing him when we had players like Bamba.

Mind you, 95% of you are clueless ****wits so that's probably suggestive of this guy being quite a good signing.

My new favourite poster!!!

Archived