Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Logan Two-Year Deal

Love the bloke. Doesn't bitch or whine, good pro.

Don't even start with the "he's just raking in the cash for doing nothing", I really don't think that's his attitude.

well we did, because he is. Unless you've see him sweeping the stands after a game or polishing the weights in the gym.

Sounds like a Steve Harper type goalkeeper except with a few less games.

Is the guy a local lad and fan?

Nah he's Irish.

He will never be number one, and I don't know why people are saying this if Kasper was to leave. Under Pearson we must have had about 10 goalkeepers all ahead of Logan who remains the perfect number two.

Soon. If Schmeichel commits to us, he'll play the testimonial. If he goes well need to sign another goalkeeper to play.

It just wouldn't be right for Logan to start his own testimonial anywhere else but on the bench.

I think kingfox would faint if we saw that level of banter inside the KPS.

I'd have much rather seen us look to sign a young talented understudy for Kasper.

Someone who he could have mentored and been and investment in our future. Instead we are lumbered with a lower league liability.

I think it's good for Kasper's confidence that unless he's chucking them in every week the shirt is his. Imo gk is not a position for competition our best years we have always had an obvious no.1 Wallington Shilton Banks Keller Flowers etc. Contrast that with Ward/Poole or Henderson/Pressman and I think you get my point. Logan is not good enough for a run in the side but will buy us some time and avoid chucking a pair of gloves in the direction of Steve Lynex and praying for the final whistle.

Archived