Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

And it all begins again

Leeds, Sunday 11th August, 4.30PM

Look on the bright side, its enables you to take in another game on Sat.

The Kenster goes to lots of other teams games when the foxes aren't playing, gives you a good perspective of how we compare to other teams.

Lord Cuddly makes a suggestion!

i think most felt lt it was going to be on tv, but sunday at 4:30 :mad: Whats wrong with the good old Sat evening?

Yeah I appreciate it wasn't a shock, it's just I got told yesterday and decided to try and share it without really landing anyone in it and got shot down.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for some of you guys, or just laugh my head off.

I will choose the latter  lol  lol  lol  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

Sunday Dinner, out the door for a Football Match, perfect for me.

As a STH who lives in Manchester, this fvcks me over big style. Can't get back after the game due to Sunday train schedule. Livid does not even begin to sum up how I feel right now.

Our local train service don't even run on a sunday.

Look on the bright side, its enables you to take in another game on Sat.

The Kenster goes to lots of other teams games when the foxes aren't playing, gives you a good perspective of how we compare to other teams.

Lord Cuddly makes a suggestion!

It's all bung though.  It's expensive enough just doing our games let alone others - and I would do it if it was affordable.

Wonder how many people moaning will cancel their Sky Subscription?

Didn't think so

Stop moaning like old bids and get on with it, you wont mind the sky money if we went up would you eh? eh?

Personally I dont mind as I work mon - fri 9 - 5 :)

Didn't think so

Stop moaning like old bids and get on with it, you wont mind the sky money if we went up would you eh? eh?

But we've not gone up, so we do mind.

Once again, I dont see why being annoyed at games being moved equates to cancelling your Sky subscription being sensible. In fact that seems rash and childish. Not to mention pointless and stupid, if the game being moved means you cant go you wouldn't be able to watch it at all without your sky subscription. And it isn't going to stop games being moved in the future.

Look, we all know that Sky show games and change kick-off times. We are usually a club that has, probably, 1 in eight or nine games moved.

But we've seriously lacked a Saturday home match, let alone a 3pm one, this calendar year. People are probably concerned that it could repeat itself all over again. So yeah, a few people could cancel their Sky subscription, but for what really? Will it force Sky to review their policies?

Sky Sports does not equate to football. There is extensive cricket, rugby, tennis, golf, darts on Sky that many football fans would like to watch too.

I know Sky will change games, but we've had too many in recent times and fans are fed up of being constantly moved around.

Didn't think so

Some of us can't afford sky.

I work mon-fri as well. Not sure what the relevance to that is.

It's the fact that firstly, they are targeting our games all the time, but worse that they only seem to be targeting our home games. That's why its a problem. How many home games were moved from Saturday 3pm last season? It isn't fair. And now the first home game of next season too. Leave us alone! Or at least put our aways on Sky once in a while!

Didn't think so

I'm not having it when I'm older. Not just because of all this, but there is nothing good on it anyway.

It's the fact that firstly, they are targeting our games all the time, but worse that they only seem to be targeting our home games. That's why its a problem. How many home games were moved from Saturday 3pm last season? It isn't fair. And now the first home game of next season too. Leave us alone! Or at least put our aways on Sky once in a while!

Think LCFC have some blame to take as well for agreeing to it (again). Let me get this straight, was the deal that if this year we're on TV at home 6 times, then you get a refund for the 7th and all after that?

Piss-take to think it could come to that...

Just very disappointed. I'm lucky enough to be able to make them but I'm just sick of our attendances being hit by it and unlike most, I'm actually arsed by how it effects others and not just me.

Archived