Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

And it all begins again

Thing that annoys me is the sheer outrage on here when games get moved and people have a pissy about it.

You cant do anything about it, Sky are and will be around for a long time funding ths sport we love. Not saying its right or a fact.

Bit two faced when people will sit down and watch a Utd or Merseyside derby on a super sunday but when it affects lcfc its a whole different kettle of fish.

You either go or you dont go and you have the choice, no-one is strapping you in the car and forcing you down to the KP

Think LCFC have some blame to take as well for agreeing to it (again). Let me get this straight, was the deal that if this year we're on TV at home 6 times, then you get a refund for the 7th and all after that?

Piss-take to think it could come to that...

Just very disappointed. I'm lucky enough to be able to make them but I'm just sick of our attendances being hit by it and unlike most, I'm actually arsed by how it effects others and not just me.

Aww aren't you the mother theresa of football.

This doesn't bother me particularly. This new KO time won't stop anyone going to the match, if you want to go then you can go. It's the midweek games that are really worthy of complaint. Unfortunately the attendance will likely be a little lower but a 4:30 kick off won't affect anyone's ability to attend this game.

It isn't the clubs fault though so the people saying they want to send their season tickets back are punishing the wrong people imo.

Something does need to be done the because the lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs this year has been unreal!

What a Joke..........  This is precisely why we (2) have not renewed our season tickets after 15 years.  We asked the club to give us assurances that the matches would not be switched as much as last season but they couldn't,  so we will now pick matches that are played on Saturday afternoon only.

Guest MattP

Wonder how many people moaning will cancel their Sky Subscription?

Didn't think so

Stop moaning like old bids and get on with it, you wont mind the sky money if we went up would you eh? eh?

Personally I dont mind as I work mon - fri 9 - 5 :)

People don't just watch Sky for football. I can't cancel it as I watch NFL, Boxing, Cricket and a host of other things.

Doesn't change it being disgraceful the way our season ticket holders are treated by them. Saturday 3pm is what football should be, if we lose that we have lost touch with what our father and their father and their father took as football tradition.

Well, for the ones living in or near Leicester or the dedicated ones who can go to Saturday games, it's a big kick in the nuts.

For me, however, it offers another opportunity to see City play on TV when I can't make it in person.

Still, I do hope this will be the exception rather than the rule.

I can see the advantage of televised games (from the club's perspective, it's the £££ factor), though.

Agree with harry LCFC on this one, if they are going to be moved for sky, which we know is going to happen again then

A) its surely better to be on Sunday than a midweek night match. Even 4.30 kick off means you can still go to church!!! or stay longer in the pub

and B) at least being at home means leicester get the money.

Of course everyone wants a Sat 3.00pm kick off but with sky running the show you know its not going to happen

My biggest gripe is that some fat balding bastard who has no interest in football, and only picks games based on viewing figurers and how much ad revenue they can bring in is dictating football, and that Sky Sports is now effectively running football, but it's not going to change.

What a Joke..........  This is precisely why we (2) have not renewed our season tickets after 15 years.  We asked the club to give us assurances that the matches would not be switched as much as last season but they couldn't,  so we will now pick matches that are played on Saturday afternoon only.

Me and my mate are in the same position as you. **** SKY

That's right, blame the Club for something that isn't their fault, it's not like they offered supporters partial refunds if games continued to be switched with the frequency of last season.

Archived