Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

And it all begins again

I live 60 miles away from Leicester but still make it to every game even if changed it's done me a favour cause of playing cricket on a saturday anyway, but still be aware it's not the club doing this it's sky and if we had gone up in the prem we wouldnt be on sky half as much as we are at the moment

That's right, blame the Club for something that isn't their fault, it's not like they offered supporters partial refunds if games continued to be switched with the frequency of last season.

They don't have to agree to move it.

Think LCFC have some blame to take as well for agreeing to it (again). Let me get this straight, was the deal that if this year we're on TV at home 6 times, then you get a refund for the 7th and all after that?

Piss-take to think it could come to that...

Just very disappointed. I'm lucky enough to be able to make them but I'm just sick of our attendances being hit by it and unlike most, I'm actually arsed by how it effects others and not just me.

The club really can't do much about it, it's sky tvs decision.

Surely you know all the ins and outs regarding it all by now?

*edit* just seen your later post

After last season we now all know that unless the local police or safety advisory group object on safety grounds then there is very little the club can do and Sky can even issue a points deduction for teams failing to meet the media obligations of 1 contracted game.

But lets be honest even without that, at what point do you think our owners are really going to turn down the chance to beam King Power and every other sponsor worldwide?

What ticks me off more is the people on here saying "stop whinging you'll turn up anyway"

Erm no. I don't live in Leicester. I live a 4 hour train journey away. So I wont be able to make the game, plus I don't have sky.

First home game as a new STH. Great start!

At the moment I can still make the Leeds game, and should be ok for most home games before jan, so I'm not too fussed about the moving of it

But have a feeling that this is going to be a one off on my side though, if the games move to week nights like last season...then I'm screwed

It's the only time I won't moan about a game being moved, only because Saturday is my stag do and I have no involvement in where I'm going! Selfish I know, but I'll moan about the rest that they undoubtedly move.

If the club said no we aren't moving it. I think sky can actually get points deducted? sure that is what was said last year i might be wrong. Thats the world we live in really when it comes to sky and the football league dont get me wrong i love a good super sunday like most people, but it is a little bit frustrating. 

It's pointless but there should be some sort of demo, as us fans should be heard.

It's clear the majority of us are pissed off already, and after all the games moved last year, for sky to change our first home game is a disgrace.

Again it would be pointless doing a demo as nothing would change, but show the club how pissed off we are, better than just rolling over for sky all the time

Archived