Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Weak people feel pressure....

People in the 'inside' will claim he is a nice chap, only wanted to leave on loan etc, liked by the lads.

But the long and short of it, he was s*!t. One of the biggest flops I have seen at Leicester...

To be fair, you can be both. All I'm concerned about is the second one though, and he definitely was!

People in the 'inside' will claim he is a nice chap, only wanted to leave on loan etc, liked by the lads.

But the long and short of it, he was s*!t. One of the biggest flops I have seen at Leicester...

Unbelievable wasn't he

One great performance in the league cup Vs Forest & solitary good performance in the league Vs Southampton away the week after, the other 47 appearances varied from below average to rancid shit

Good riddance.

West Ham away probably sums him up. Game after Sven is sacked. Time for all the team to put a performance in. Beckford is Booed off the pitch by the fans after a terrible performance. Howard comes on and then we go and score about 5 minutes later.

Hope he gets the abuse he deserves when we play Bolton. He will score but that's a given.

You sum our fans up idiot. Hes not done anything to deserve abuse, he might not have hit the highs everyone expected but its not as if its his fault he was on stupid wages, not like he would say no to them no one would. Hes a good player who was played in the wrong tactic under a manager who couldnt handle him, i will not be at all surprised if he goes on to do it again at bolton

Hope he gets the abuse he deserves when we play Bolton. He will score but that's a given.

Why? Abusing opposing former players always comes back to haunt us and only motivates them further. Such backwards logic to abuse former players. It spurs them on to score against us and silence the abusive fans.

Use Kermogant (home and away) as an example...

He was an over paid lazy **** but I won't bother booing him.

Pretty much this.

He was poor, then had a decent run, before turning poor again.

Hopefully his best impact will be to free up some money saved on wages to invest in a better replacement.

Guest ttfn

You know he will smash it next season.

We'll be sorry when he bags another 9 goals for Bolton.

Nothing in particular we just overpaid for him and expected too much, I'm glad his gone because we were overpaying him. Not his fault though.

He was brought in as a marquee signing to score the goals to have us challenging near the top

Truth was, 2 great performances, 47 below average-to-utter shit ones

Expecting someone to be better than that, isn't expecting too much.

You sum our fans up idiot. Hes not done anything to deserve abuse, he might not have hit the highs everyone expected but its not as if its his fault he was on stupid wages, not like he would say no to them no one would. Hes a good player who was played in the wrong tactic under a manager who couldnt handle him, i will not be at all surprised if he goes on to do it again at bolton

Not have hit the highs?

HAHAHAHA

Better value than Vardy, Futacs or Waghorn. But still absolutely shit.

We've got some crap,

but on their plus side Futacs & Vardy could work all year for Beckford's monthly wage.

**** knows about waghorn, what was Manderic (maybe Sousa too) smoking?

What was the game, when he refused to go up for a corner? Stayed on the halfway line! Great attitude mate

I still think he made a good decision there, no one else was back really so no one to cover if they cleared it. And lets face facts hes not the man you want going for an ariel battle in the box or a scrap seeing as he pulled out of everything

Archived