Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Press Release - LCFC Academy Awarded Cat. One Status

It will be a press release to apologise for no press releases since the end of last season

or still officially being silly season

they are replacing trumpet man and the post horn gallop when the players come out

with Bernie complete with tracksuit top and carrier bags going aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

as they come out

I'd sooner eat a shit cob, made out of Warnock's shit.

Hate him as much as he's derided us & hated us all these years.

I'd not bother watching us until he'd gone. Can't abide having a man in charge who has said we should be liquidated just because it cost his precious Sheffield United team automatic promotion.

Guest MattP

Does this club even have a press officer?

lol

I think we are waiting for the carrier pigeons to be delivered before we send the press release to the relevent people.

When Natalie Jackson was Tweet bombarded about lack of LCFC coverage on EMT the other day, Stringer piped up about lack of access

Why has the club gone on some sort of self imposed lockdown, where the only communication has been nothing more than Matty James speaking on FoxesPlayer

When Natalie Jackson was Tweet bombarded about lack of LCFC coverage on EMT the other day, Stringer piped up about lack of access

Why has the club gone on some sort of self imposed lockdown, where the only communication has been nothing more than Matty James speaking on FoxesPlayer

It's childish on Pearson's part and frankly very boring as a fan.

Guest MattP

Stringer is one to talk about lack of access when he blocked me on Twitter for expressing a different opinion.

It's childish on Pearson's part and frankly very boring as a fan.

Oh right

What the **** has the lack of communication from owners, a supposed new advisor to the board or new Director Of Football... or Susan Whelan got to do with Pearson?

Oh right

What the **** has the lack of communication from owners, a supposed new advisor to the board or new Director Of Football... or Susan Whelan got to do with Pearson?

Nothing - I was referring to the known fact that Pearson has frozen the BBC out.

What 'known fact' is this then? First I've heard of it. Sounds like more made up bollocks to me.

Why do you think no one from the BBC Leicester has had an invitation to anything regarding pre-season when every other season they are there reporting?

I errd, that they are good mates with that Kim-jong bloke and liked his media skills so were taking a leaf out of his book!

Archived