Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Press Release - LCFC Academy Awarded Cat. One Status

Guest Mee-9

Warnock's odds on BetVictor have dropped massively over the last two days. 

2/1. 

LUMP SOME DOE ON THAT.

Warnock's odds on BetVictor have dropped massively over the last two days. 

2/1. 

LUMP SOME DOE ON THAT.

I'd sooner eat a shit cob, made out of Warnock's shit.

Hate him as much as he's derided us & hated us all these years.

The thing I find most odd is that they have warned of a press release ..... the press release is the mechanism used to communicate with the media .... it's very very unusual to warn them to expect one!!

The thing I find most odd is that they have warned of a press release ..... the press release is the mechanism used to communicate with the media .... it's very very unusual to warn them to expect one!!

Pre-announcing of announcements is usually when they're salesy ones, we'll see I suppose

With nothing official about the DoF, advisor & the friendly you'd have to say it would be about them.

Surely they have to warn the press about a press release? hence why Stringer will know haha. Probably just a new season thing as mentioned above touching upon things.

Wrong. It's very very usual.

The press release will have already been circulated to the press so they can prepare, but will be under embargo of not reporting it until a set time.

Wrong. It's very very usual.

The press release will have already been circulated to the press so they can prepare, but will be under embargo of not reporting it until a set time.

Yeah that would be usual ...  but the tweet said "press release tomorrow" not press release received, news out tomorrow.

Maybe just sloppy language.

Surely they have to warn the press about a press release? hence why Stringer will know haha. Probably just a new season thing as mentioned above touching upon things.

Thinking it through yeah they probably just send an email out to their media list saying expect a press release at 10am tomorrow. 

Just shows how silent the pre-season has been when "news" is a forthcoming press release!!!

You'd think football clubs would be issuing press releases most days.

Toffee fox can you please confirm if Pearson will be getting sacked? lol

As mentioned by someone else I doubt they would put their feet up all summer, let him put a pre-season together and buy/sell people and then sack him.

As mentioned by someone else I doubt they would put their feet up all summer, let him put a pre-season together and buy/sell people and then sack him.

That would be pretty harsh on NP if that was the case.

Archived