Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Most Feared Striking Partnerships

Fowler and Owen. During their early years they were unstoppable. Especially Fowler. I recall him scoring 4 at Filbert St, after Akinbadbiyi had opened the scoring that day. If memory serves me rightly.

I remember thinking he was absolutely class.

lol

Got a feeling that was the game he did the sniffing of the touchline that landed him in hot water??

sutton and shearer.

yorke and cole.

quinn and phillips

roy and vanhojdonk for 1 season.

theres been a few.

not sure partnerships exist as much at the minute with pearson being the only 442 man left in the game.

but i cant wait to see if messi and neymar can hit it off.

but currently in this country i cant think of a really good front 2.

i always liked beardsley and lineker as a pair for england as well.

Got a feeling that was the game he did the sniffing of the touchline that landed him in hot water??

He did that in front of the away fans at anfield v Everton due to all the rumours up there about him taking coke

Collymore & Angel ripped us a new one, they were immense.

My recollection of that night was they were just about the most formidable forward line we've ever faced, although we won 4-1 lol

we never beat villa 4-1 and the 2 games we won 3-1 they never partnered together

Archived