Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Boro Away Pre Match - Predictions, Line Ups, etc

It will be....

Kasp

St L

Morg

Whit

De Laet

Drink

James

King

Konch

Wood

Nuge

Subs:

Conrad

Marsh

Reg Vardy

Dyer

Danns

Moore

Knocky

I really hope we don't perservere with Konchesky at LWB, we might as well play with 10 men. He offers hardly anything going forward and when he does, if he gets caught out then he can't get back quick enough. It's negatively wreckless. I'd rather have a player there that might leave space on the counter atatck but will be dangerous when we have the ball on the break. You just know Pearson is going to start the season with him there though. Play him as the left cb in a back 3 and put Dyer there, it's not very difficult.

I really hope we don't perservere with Konchesky at LWB, we might as well play with 10 men. He offers hardly anything going forward and when he does, if he gets caught out then he can't get back quick enough. It's negatively wreckless. I'd rather have a player there that might leave space on the counter atatck but will be dangerous when we have the ball on the break. You just know Pearson is going to start the season with him there though. Play him as the left cb in a back 3 and put Dyer there, it's not very difficult.

Or don't play him at all... Hoping Bakayogo is fit enough and rated enough to take that LWB position. Got bags of pace by the sounds of it and fits the criteria you mention. Still think Konch as LCB would be a mistake

I think we'll play 4-4-2 and we'll draw 2-2.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Knockaert

King

James

Dyer

Nugent

Wood

It's not a particularly "out there" team sheet but I'd be surprised if we lined up with anything else.

Completely agree with this. Think people need to chill out on the excitement of 352 because it was experimented with during friendlies, can't see Pearson being that adventurous first game. A simple 442 and a 0 0 draw I think

Hoyte's their first choice RB, unless he's injured?

I'm only quoting Woodgate in that position because he played on that side whilst at Stoke, and a good number of their fans thought he was too slow.

My guess it's going to be an early stalemate. 1-1.

Although, with a bit of luck we can push them to a defeat and nick all three points.

Expect nothing but the strongest line-up possible:

Schmeichel

Whitbread

Morgan

St. Ledger

Konchesky

De Laet

King

James

Knockaert

Wood

Nugent