Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Boro Away Pre Match - Predictions, Line Ups, etc

I hate to say it, but to be honest im not expecting us to get anything from tomorrows match and a draw would be an excellent result. I even see middleboro as one of the early front runners, but dont expect them to be there at end of season, as for us we got the curse of sky for our 1st home game, I think I saw leicester win once or twice on sky last year and looking at our opening fixtures might not be until end of september until we get first champership win of season.  Of course im hoping that im completely wrong, but iant the easiest of opening matches, if we could win few away matches plus winning at home in the first 2 months, we'd be in a really good position for the rest of the season or otherwise can see us near the foot of the table

Very excited to go now. Got the first game of the season feeling. It will be tough, I can't see them being as bad as they were towards the end of the season (and I hope we arn't either :P). Wouldn't suprise me if the odd goal seperated the game, then again I'm going to the Riverside, so I wouldn't be suprised to see a 3-3 draw!

I think it could go either way today, we'll either win comfortably or get smashed. Although i hate the term the one thing I do hope though is that the team are 'up for it' and we don't just go to sleep if Boro score first.

I think in recent seasons we have a better opening day record than Middlesboro, so hoping that continues and we win comfortably. I will be surprised if NP goes with the 3-5-2 formation today (But I am usually wrong lol) as I feel that would be best suited to home games where we are expected to make the running.

I can see 4-4-2 remaining in place for away games with the usual suspects in place, well there cant be many changes in the side can there as we havent brought any in except the LB who's name I'm not even going to try and type...

Come On You FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scarf:  :trumpet:  :scarf:  :pearson:

Guest Dom10

I think:

Schmeichel

de Laet

Morgan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Knockaert

James

King

Schlupp