Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Konchesky on his way out?

He also said something interesting which was 'I suppose I'll find out soon'. Does that imply Robinson is behind this not Pearson?

Or am I reading too much into this...

Oooh I must have missed that bit! Didn't hear it. Interesting. 

He also said something interesting which was 'I suppose I'll find out soon'. Does that imply Robinson is behind this not Pearson?

Or am I reading too much into this...

he wouldn't be the 1st to know, if there is a bid Pearson may not know yet due to preparing the match squad

Pearson on Radio Leicester saying he "knows nothing about Konchesky leaving". 

he always says that

Nigel has emphatically stated that there will be no incoming and outgoings for LCFC. Since then we've signed Zoumana Bakayogo and also MiQuel. Is Pearson just trying to keep the agents at bay, or our competitors for the players on his shortlist guessing? He's again stated after the signing of MiQuel that this will be the end of transfer dealings. But I think we all can assume that it's not. With little or certainly no public interest in our players on the transfer list, is this effort simply to hedge bets in case they are still here come close of the window?

Nigel has emphatically stated that there will be no incoming and outgoings for LCFC. Since then we've signed Zoumana Bakayogo and also MiQuel. Is Pearson just trying to keep the agents at bay, or our competitors for the players on his shortlist guessing? He's again stated after the signing of MiQuel that this will be the end of transfer dealings. But I think we all can assume that it's not. With little or certainly no public interest in our players on the transfer list, is this effort simply to hedge bets in case they are still here come close of the window?

I guess the statements are all time frame-based ("in the moment") and sometimes nothing but a wild guess - giving some sort of apparently definite answer is oftentimes the only way to please the media and fans.

I can see a few more players leaving for good and getting replaced by cheaper loanees, at least that would make sense finances-wise.

Toffee fox tweeted yesterday saying 'outgoing' he later deleted it. Perhaps a deal hit a snag, I'm not sure but I'd guess he was talking about konchesky

Wasnt Konch. He said it was nobody of significance on loan to a lower league club.

Archived