Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

U21s / Development Squad 2013-14 Put it in here.

Going to have a bit of a moan. Right, so I get that smith is supposed to be a good prospect but he is out number 3 keeper. Surely we should be using these games to keep our number 2 in good condition? God forbid that Kasper ever gets injured or banned, but if he does how are we supposed to rely on Conrad when he's played naff all football all year. Makes no sence to me. Send one of them out on loan... Simple

Going to have a bit of a moan. Right, so I get that smith is supposed to be a good prospect but he is out number 3 keeper. Surely we should be using these games to keep our number 2 in good condition? God forbid that Kasper ever gets injured or banned, but if he does how are we supposed to rely on Conrad when he's played naff all football all year. Makes no sence to me. Send one of them out on loan... Simple

I don't rate that Smith at all to be honest, very error prone. If Kasper ever gets injured we'll have someone in on loan immediately.

Wasn't sure if this was the right thread to put it in...

Foxes fans will have the chance to see one of City’s young stars in international action for England Under-16s on Friday 4 October as they take on Wales in the Sky Sports Victory Shield.

Young attacker Layton Ndukwu has been named in Kenny Swain’s squad for the fixture, which will take place at Kidderminster Harriers FC and be broadcast live on Sky Sports (KO 7.35pm).

Ndukwu is an attack-minded player who can operate well off either flank or through the middle and has been with Leicester City’s Academy set-up since Under-9s level.

The youngster is in fact still part of the Under-15s set-up in City’s Academy and is the latest in a string of talented prospects to earn their international stripes for their respective nations in youth international football recently.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/180913-youngster-gets-england-u16s-call-1061255.aspx#TwH6KU1ruRXEYz4p.99 

• 2 weeks later...

TEAM NEWS: #LCFC U21s vs Stoke City U21s
City: Smith, Watson, Bakayogo, McCourt, Sesay ©, Taft, Cain, Paratore, Schlupp, Hopper, Dodoo

Subs: Frempah, Sharpe, Dawson, Panayiotou, Anton

Stoke: Bachmann, Wheeler, Gomez, Edu, O’Reilly, Keane ©, Thomas, Ness, Alabi, Rossi, Shea

Subs: Grant, Eve, Natkins, Ward, Barrington

Archived