Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Liam Moore

Was a bit worried before the game with Martin and Sammon being in their squad, thought they were might bully him a little. But he handled them with ease, along with Sir Wes obviously. Very big future, but it would be completely like our fans to heap pressure galore on the young lads shoulders. Learnt everything he knows on Anstey park, I'd like to think 

outstanding. Solid. Consistent with his tackles 

random and pointless bit of info, my mrs went out with him a few years back

Hes got more than 1 tackle?? I feel sorry for you Dave, she must be destroyed downstairs!

Sounded like he was a rock again today

How good can he be?

England call up soon, or is that pushing it too far  lol

I've been telling you that for ages but you kept on about how much better SSL is. :P

Guest CityFan 06

Getting better each game! Why don't we create a song for him; "He's one of our own, he's one of our ownnnn! That boy Liam Moore! Is one of our own." Would also have this song for jeff Schlupp!

Man of match for me today along with Wes.

Getting better each game! Why don't we create a song for him; "He's one of our own, he's one of our ownnnn! That boy Liam Moore! Is one of our own." Would also have this song for jeff Schlupp!

Man of match for me today along with Wes.

Anyone singing songs with that crappy sloop John b tune is a

c u n t

Including you

Archived