Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chris_lcfc_85

Marc Albrighton

Yep, he'd do.

We need competition on the wings. If Knocky or Dyer gets tired, injured or sent off then we don't have anyone on the bench to come in and replace them.

Right now we don't need starters for those positions, just back up.

I think we'd need two wingers really.

Yep, he'd do.

We need competition on the wings. If Knocky or Dyer gets tired, injured or sent off then we don't have anyone on the bench to come in and replace them.

Although personally I'd love us to bring him in for exactly the reasons you've stated, I'm pretty sure there's no way he'll come if he's only to be a back up. The whole point of loaning a player out is to get him a game. 

While I wouldn't change too much while we're winning, I also think he's definitely good enough to start for us. Have seen him play a couple of times and he was quality on both occasions. 

Although personally I'd love us to bring him in for exactly the reasons you've stated, I'm pretty sure there's no way he'll come if he's only to be a back up. The whole point of loaning a player out is to get him a game. 

While I wouldn't change too much while we're winning, I also think he's definitely good enough to start for us. Have seen him play a couple of times and he was quality on both occasions. 

Exactly. We should have strengthened Wingerwise in the summer really. We didn't need Bakayogo or Hammond really.

No thanks. Even if we had the opportunity to take the best players in this division I'd still say no. We're second, let's not disrupt the LCFC camp.

Bloody hell that doesn't make sense, we're second at the moment but that doesn't guarantee we'll stay there, if we had the opportunity to have the best players in the league I'm sure NFP wouldn't turn it down.

Really?

We have no cover for Konchesky who we were trying to ship out.

We had no experienced head in midfield and were crying out for someone like Hammond.

Schlupp? If Konch went then we could have got someone in this loan window.

Wellens? We let him leave and I can't see Hammond being much better. Hammond is our 4th choice midfielder really. Would it have been so bad to keep Wellens? Time will of course tell.

Yep, he'd do.

Why would he swap a premier league bench for a championship one?

Schlupp? If Konch went then we could have got someone in this loan window.

Wellens? We let him leave and I can't see Hammond being much better. Hammond is our 4th choice midfielder really. Would it have been so bad to keep Wellens? Time will of course tell.

Wellens has been poor for us for some time now, Hammond is a much better player.

Archived