Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Derby Match Thread

Why do people care I would rather us lose this and win on Saturday.Its very highly we wont  win the cup anyway.

Maybe we should just not bother entering.

I don't even feel for the fans who have paid to watch tonight, if they didn't get the message last season they can't complain when the same thing is served up this.

It's simple; don't go to cup games and expect us to pick a decent team or put 100% into winning the match.

I'm not excusing it though. We're playing Derby County so I demand that the manager and players do care whether we win or lose. In fact that should be the case whether we're playing Derby, Forest, Man Utd or Vauxhall Motors in any competitive game.

Of course we all care, you just appear a little desperate.

Course I'm desperate!  lol  I pity those who have grown up with such shite for the last ten years that we accept going out of the cup to Derby so we have a better chance of beating Barnsley!

"I pay for my ticket, I can boo all I like"

Get on the pitch then you fat fook, they're still human beings. How about paying for your ticket and encouraging.

-My reaction to the enivitable booing thread that emerges post- match.

Please win this Leicester, I can't take the negativity about the place anymore  :(

Are you saying tonight's game is not winnable, given the right team selection?

Cos if you are, that's bollox.

No, I'm saying that you're expecting far too much of the team. You can't win every game. I'm sure you'd be the first person moaning if we smashed Derby with a first team 6-0 tonight but come Saturday against Barnsley we lost because the team were tired.

Course I'm desperate! lol I pity those who have grown up with such shite for the last ten years that we accept going out of the cup to Derby so we have a better chance of beating Barnsley!

I followed us for 30 years. What are you talking about? You need a valium...

No, I'm saying that you're expecting far too much of the team. You can't win every game. I'm sure you'd be the first person moaning if we smashed Derby with a first team 6-0 tonight but come Saturday against Barnsley we lost because the team were tired.

What a bizarre thing to say.

The result against Barnsley has nothing to do with tonight.

I think the difference is that in the game against Huddersfield we retained six from the first team side, making five changes. Here we only have Schmeichel, Moore and Drinkwater in the line-up. It may be a bit of a disaster for the eleven out there tonight, but there will be eight changes on Saturday, as opposed to five.

And Huddersfield was the exception rather than the rule. We played strong sides against Grimsby in 97, Hereford in 99, even Burton last season, and went on a good run of form after cup upsets. Let's not dwell on the fringe players / current first teamers struggling; focus on the positives: He knows he can't depend on some of these guys now, not yet at least, and it can still function as a useful work-out.

Supporters booing at half time when the ressies are playing Derbyshire first team? A joke and sums up our shit support!

Some people really need to get a grip and some perspective.

Have you paid to go tonight? they have a right to boo! we've been awful tonight! Once again Nigel as disrespected the cup! 

Archived