Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Derby Match Thread

When we all complain that we want variety in the team, such as playing Schlupp up top, or giving Zoumana a go, or starting Hammond, we say all this when things arent going right, and we certainly dont want all three at the same time! We have 7 from 9. We dont play til Saturday, ,maybe make a couple changes, but what a horrific team selection! GTF already looks a poor signing, and Tom ****ing Hopper up front?!

Our fans are unbearable. Poor Nige did what the fans wanted (rested players) and he'll bare the brunt.

I'd rather lose this game 12-0 than Wes Morgan getting injured and being out for 3 months.

Rubbish. I said it last season and said it this season. I'd far sooner put out a strong side, maintain the confidence and the momentum and keep with the excitement of the cup.

Pearson bends over and drops his pants in the cup competitions, and it really pisses me off.

Morgan etc etc could just as easily become injured on Saturday.

Good job you weren't brought up under Martin O'Neil.

As I said the other day, I have my doubts whether Pearson signed these new players, they don't seem the type it's like someone had just gone through a free transfer list and decided to bring in anyone with experience.

Yeah bang on mate, you have zero idea how any of them have played in the past 18 months so how can you possibly judge?

Rubbish. I said it last season and said it this season. I'd far sooner put out a strong side, maintain the confidence and the momentum and keep with the excitement of the cup.

Pearson bends over and drops his pants in the cup competitions, and it really pisses me off.

Morgan etc etc could just as easily become injured on Saturday.

Good job you weren't brought up under Martin O'Neil.

Well said Col

100 per cent agree

I thought people wanted Hopper to be given a go, Schlupp up front after his loan spell at Brentford, Bakayogo in because Konchesky in past it?

I don't totally agree with the selection but is giving players a game who have been called for.

Archived