Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Cash

The Mystery

Close in to a horror show from this lad last night.

He was blowing getting up and back also.

I've seen him play much better for the u21s, but last night was his chance and he let himself down.

As a left back in a 4-4-2 maybe, but as the up and down wing back in a 4-3-3 he was found wanting.

He has looked defensively weak in the U21, he will need time to adapt and what not, give him a few games until we judge. As for Schlupp I couldn't care less if we got rid, all pace and power, he's got a poor touch, somehow fumbles his way past players and makes poor decisions, got a half decent shot on him but that's it.

Schlup was as bad. he gets a game

No he wasn't. Yes he was poor last night,but Bakayogo put in the worst performance iv'e seen since Roman Bednar.

Schlupp was nowhere near as bad. He was lacklustre and had a poor game by his standards, but Bagayoko repeatedly gave the ball away and was repeatedly caught out of position. I wouldn't judge any player on 1 performance, but that was a quite exceptionally poor one. Schlupp was just a bit mediocre.

Has been solved:

Q) Why has Bakayogo not been playing/in squad after signing him?

A) He is rubbish.

Took all of 5mins to establish this, shame

Good morning cheerful.  I think this sums up the "where are the haters now" thread argument quite well.  He may have had a bad game and he may not be good enough but ll those "haters" that just say "all we are realists innit, we just say it how we see it, stop being happy clappers.  We don't hate without reason we base it on blah blah blah" should have a look at this thread then go to their sad little bedrooms and have a look at their ageing, greying, balding faces in the mrror and have a little think about things.

We win away in the cup against one of our rivals with a second string team and all this person can do is search for a negative.

Give it up man.  Have a smile.  Wanna go for a drink some time.  I'll pay?  We can be BFF?

Come on you Foxes!!

X

Good morning cheerful. I think this sums up the "where are the haters now" thread argument quite well. He may have had a bad game and he may not be good enough but ll those "haters" that just say "all we are realists innit, we just say it how we see it, stop being happy clappers. We don't hate without reason we base it on blah blah blah" should have a look at this thread then go to their sad little bedrooms and have a look at their ageing, greying, balding faces in the mrror and have a little think about things.

We win away in the cup against one of our rivals with a second string team and all this person can do is search for a negative.

Give it up man. Have a smile. Wanna go for a drink some time. I'll pay? We can be BFF?

Come on you Foxes!!

X

can't believe leicester took 12,000 travelling fans, must be a record?

It works both ways.

The same people who say 'don't write him off after one game' are often the same people who start raving about how we have 'signed a superstar' after seeing them in one game. Personally from what I've seen of Zoom I think he'll be miles out of his depth at this level but I'll get behind him.

As for Schulpp, well no matter how much he and some fans want him to be, he isn't and never will be a striker, when he is up front he doesn't want the ball enough, work like a striker when he doesn;t get it, or have exceptional positioning, instinct or finishing ability.

it's a good idea that managers are trying to adapt his attributes to other areas of the pitch. He will make a decent footballer on the left hand side of the pitch I'm sure.

Archived