Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BrummieFOX

Burnley & QPR games set for TV

Ha, thank god for that. I meant the kick-off time will lessen my enjoyment of a game I was really looking forward to.

Regardless of what people say, the atmosphere will without a doubt be worse due to an early kick-off. As sad as it is, more people drinking before the game, the better the atmosphere.

That is sad. Nonetheless I think if we (and they) are still up there at this point the pashun should come through naturally and our end will be fine.

Then again, I live quite literally down the road from Shepherd's Bush and rarely get pissed for/at games so the K/O change doesn't affect me at all.

On football days, I start work early and finish at 12 so I can be in Leicester in time. 12.15 kickoffs are impossible for me. Cheers sky you ****ing wankers. What a shit time to kick off. Season ticket money down the drain

On football days, I start work early and finish at 12 so I can be in Leicester in time. 12.15 kickoffs are impossible for me. Cheers sky you ****ing wankers. What a shit time to kick off. Season ticket money down the drain

It's the away game for QPR.

Bollocks, was planning on The Griffin then over to Hammersmith for a serious Xmas session before the game.

Will still go but nowhere near as fun at that time.

Surely the Griffin doesn't open before 12?!

Surely the Griffin doesn't open before 12?!

I've been in there at nine on Saturday, the Sat before Xmas it will probably be seven.

If by 'completely sterilise the game' you mean there will be fewer kids drinking 8 cans of Fosters; getting lairy, talking b0ll0ck5 and generally being gob-sh!tes, then I'm all for sterilisation - of the atmosphere of course, not them. Although....

This comment here kids could not encapsulate any better the reason for wank, family infused, sterilised atmosphere at football matches today,  Congratulations!!

I've been in there at nine on Saturday, the Sat before Xmas it will probably be seven.

Fair play - clearly they know their market!

When was the last time we had back-to-back championship matches on Sky? Last I remember was the 09/10 season vs Reading & QPR, which we won both of (away from home) :thumbup: .. My memory's awful though, so is there anything more recent than that?

When was the last time we had back-to-back championship matches on Sky? Last I remember was the 09/10 season vs Reading & QPR, which we won both of (away from home) :thumbup: .. My memory's awful though, so is there anything more recent than that?

Last season- Derby away and Millwall home.

Happened twice last season lol

Watford in the playoffs. It didn't end well.

Archived