Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

Nah, I rewound it and he clipped Gnabry as he was running to celebrate (kiss his tattoo) and then the players joined him (Sagna and co).

Oh right it looked like he barely acknowledged him at first glance.

Oh right it looked like he barely acknowledged him at first glance.

No basically Cazorla was running away and Gnabry was chasing after him, Cazorla clipped him with his arm unintentionally and carried on running. I agree about it being annoying when players do ignore others though, especially if they made the goal.

No basically Cazorla was running away and Gnabry was chasing after him, Cazorla clipped him with his arm unintentionally and carried on running. I agree about it being annoying when players do ignore others though, especially if they made the goal.

Yeah mate especially when it's put on a plate for them and the striker celebrates like he's scored a 50 yard thunderbolt or something in front of the fans.

Lambert the next Premiership sacking?

Nah, if they finish 15th it'll be equivalent to winning the league or something like that (because survival is almost impossible with a cup run, as we know) so he'll stay.

Not sure how much ticket prices were but west hams team shows no respect to travelling fans.

I don't usually agree with Big Sam, but he's right when he says he can't win. If he doesn't play the kids he'll get it in the neck for not blooding youngsters, if he does he gets it in the neck for not respecting the cup.

Archived