Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

I don't usually agree with Big Sam, but he's right when he says he can't win. If he doesn't play the kids he'll get it in the neck for not blooding youngsters, if he does he gets it in the neck for not respecting the cup.

If he thinks he can't win it, more fool him. All he needs to do is look at list of finalists in both cup competitions from the past few years to realise that's not the case.

All you have to do is win six games.

If he thinks he can't win it, more fool him. All he needs to do is look at list of finalists in both cup competitions from the past few years to realise that's not the case.

All you have to do is win six games.

I didn't mean can't win the cup, I mean he thinks he can't win in the eyes of the media and fans. Thought that was pretty obvious from the rest of the post to be fair.

I didn't mean can't win the cup, I mean he thinks he can't win in the eyes of the media and fans. Thought that was pretty obvious from the rest of the post to be fair.

Fair play.

Still think my point stand though. His attitude really is perplexing. Regardless of who's on the pitch, going out with such a whimper (as they seem hell bent on doing in this game) is hardly likely to help club morale.

I'm actually glad Forest are winning don't like West Ham, plus a little cup run for Derby and Forest will take there mind of the league. West Ham playing typical Allardyce football, defensive boring football.

Also Forest 1-0 up and they still don't sing!

Ball for the FA Cup it seems to allow "to enhance visibility and maximise in-flight visual contrast."

Or some guff like that to get people buying it at least.

As our resident Brighton correspondent, I wonder if you can comment on whether it has encouraged more gay men to watch?

True, west ham are awful,, but Forest have a lot of decent (and varied) attacking threat from that midfield.

Only because they've been allowed to. They're professional footballers playing against kids who clearly aren't ready. Since Downing and Diarra have gone off they've completely fallen to bits. Reece Burke has been embarrassing. Jamie Pattersons scored a ****ing hat trick ffs lol

Only because they've been allowed to. They're professional footballers playing against kids who clearly aren't ready. Since Downing and Diarra have gone off they've completely fallen to bits. Reece Burke has been embarrassing. Jamie Pattersons scored a ****ing hat trick ffs lol

Patterson's third was absurd; how he was able to dribble around every defender, I'll never know.

I am aware that west ham are playing kids, that's not my point.

Abdoun, Reid, Lansbury, paterson (and not just a knee jerk reaction to a hat trick) are all very decent attack minded midfielders and all offer a different type of threat.

If they can get Shane Long as was rumoured they will be a danger imo.

Archived