Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Does anyone know who the group of about 30 blokes were in the Slug and Lettuce on play off final day, all 30plus, dripping in Stone Island and Lacoste gear? Seemed like a reunion of some kind.

Were they moving in an up and down kinda fashion? Perhaps not unlike bouncing?

If you followed Leicester in the 70',80's and 90's it was quite scary at times,you just did not know what was around the next street corner,I was not into hooliganism at all ,yet was caught up in fights in Middlesboro,Oxford,Birmingham and Crystal Palace games...the best thing about it, was it was a part of your lives in them days if you loved it or hated it

i loved watching Leicester even if it meant  you could get a good hiding in the process,that never stopped me going,yet thousands did...the Palace game got a bit nasty, we scored in the last minute in the cup and won 1-0..i was sat right next to the Palace fans in the East Stand when it all kicked off, it was literally them or you..luckily i was all right

Does anyone know who the group of about 30 blokes were in the Slug and Lettuce on play off final day, all 30plus, dripping in Stone Island and Lacoste gear? Seemed like a reunion of some kind.

If it was the same older gents who were in the Clarendon, one of the BS had died a week or so earlier so they chose to have a get together to celebrate the old days and us winning the league.

Guest MattP

Stone Island - awful stuff. Outdated, just like the people that wear it. It suits them perfectly.

The jumpers used to be beautiful to be fair. Quality was fantastic and the only problem with buying it was you were immediately recognised as a potential lad.

Still see a lot of it worn in Milan.

Guest MattP

Stone Island - making chav scum think they're rich since 1982

I remember seeing a group away at Rotherham a few years back and it was obvious a couple had bought the badge separate and stuck it on a far lower quality jumper lol

Can believe it isn't a wind up. There is a stereotypical dress code when it comes to hooliganism.

You'd like to hope regardless of what they're wearing though, that being with their kid should make them totally exempt from bother of that kind.

You are joking.

Many years ago walking up Waterloo way after the game a Boro fan with 2 kids about 7/9 just in front of me and a mate.

Next minute 6 ybs come running up got in front of the boro fan stopped and started having ago (verbals)

Me and my mate stepped in between and made the ybs fvck off.

They were right up for giving him a kick in even pointing him out to others in the hope some more would join in.

Every so often after that me and my mate would get shite from the ybs called scum no other shite lol lol

The ybs would pick on anyone at least the BS tended to look for them that wanted it.

Stone Island is commonly worn in Italy, with absolutely no chav football hooligan implications at all. They must send all the rubbish designs over here. Then again no clothes however well made are going to look good in XXXXL which seems to be the size of most of the meat heads who wear it over here.

Don't even get me started on Burberry and Acquascutum, brands which have been similarly appropriated.

Archived