Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

Watford message boards

I don't understand why they are so bitter if this game meant nothing to them.

Regardless of whether the game meant a lot to us today, winning 3-0 away from home at last season's PO finalists who are currently 7th is no mean feat. I'm more pleased by that than the fact it was Watford. I'm just pleased Knockaert bagged.

He does talk balls

The Filbert guy reminds me of the Samuel L Jackson character in Django Unchained. Serving platitudes to his masters that go against his very being. Not that he realises that any more, he's become so institutionalised.

I don't understand why they are so bitter if this game meant nothing to them.

Regardless of whether the game meant a lot to us today, winning 3-0 away from home at last season's PO finalists who are currently 7th is no mean feat. I'm more pleased by that than the fact it was Watford. I'm just pleased Knockaert bagged.

I'm delighted because I rate them as a team who will be challenging the top six, possibly top two.  They should see it as a compliment really.

They are bitter because they know they shouldn't be playing us today. They should've finished second last season. Even then, they should've used their momentum from our play-off match to beat an average Palace side but did not turn up.

And now they realise we've recovered from our disappointment and they haven't as much.

Is that joker seriously taking quotes (including mine) from this board and editing them? If your reading this CarlosKickaballs, get a grip man. There are some seriously sad, pathetic and immature people out there, quite a few of them wear the yellow of Watford.

Is that joker seriously taking quotes (including mine) from this board and editing them? If your reading this CarlosKickaballs, get a grip man. There are some seriously sad, pathetic and immature people out there, quite a few of them wear the yellow of Watford.

lol lol

The sad little man took mine as well. 

It's so utterly cringeworthy and pathetic you almost feel embarrassed for him, Watford fans aren't half a strange bunch.

Archived