Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

Watford message boards

I would like all of us I'm sure like to think that our fans would be above going on the wfc boards to have a slightly good natured chinwag with their gracious regulars. Does anyone have links to their boards so we can put our minds at ease?

I'm not proud to say I've been there, but it did feel good.

There's a guy on there called Filbert who will offer limp wristed apologies to the Watford fans on behalf of any Leicester trolls. Seems to see himself as a sort of gimp to be used to mop up any Leicester semen ejaculated in their direction. A bit weird.

lol I'm not that sad.

I've already tweeted Watford simply saying 'Knockaert'. 

That'll do for me.

I'm not proud to say I've been there, but it did feel good.

There's a guy on there called Filbert who will offer limp wristed apologies to the Watford fans on behalf of any Leicester trolls. Seems to see himself as a sort of gimp to be used to mop up and semen ejaculated in their direction. A bit weird.

Also known as a 'Lamby'

I know they deserve an invasion after them invading FT last year with a horrible attitude but I think we should show some class and let it drop, we've proved our point on the pitch and we can now look forward to hammering them at the KP.

I can't help myself

This:

"Will be difficult for our players to be "up" for this one. Just another league game for our lads, but clearly Leicester's biggest game of the season but I think we can win this without getting out of second gear. I suspect they'll come out all guns blazing and then fizzle out, as our superior skill and class tells. Regardless of all their enthusiasm, a team of cloggers like them won't be able to cope with our continental skill and flair. "

"Is Cockheart really a Leicester Boy? Thought he was French, so unless he speaks Urdu, def not a Lesta Boy.."

This:

"Will be difficult for our players to be "up" for this one. Just another league game for our lads, but clearly Leicester's biggest game of the season but I think we can win this without getting out of second gear. I suspect they'll come out all guns blazing and then fizzle out, as our superior skill and class tells. Regardless of all their enthusiasm, a team of cloggers like them won't be able to cope with our continental skill and flair. "

lol Wonderful stuff.

Archived