Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

Watford message boards

TBF No can complain - you deserved it.

I suspect the "banter" will never go away although I not sure it was so wise to show that incident twice before the game but knew it would happen.

Fair play to you super_horns, no gloating honest,  we most definitely got what we deserved today!

I suspect the "banter" will never go away although I not sure it was so wise to show that incident twice before the game but knew it would happen.

I bet when you typed Foxestalk into google you were filled with dread!!! Fair play for facing it up.

Sometimes even the most one eyed and bias fan has to admit the truth...

We do miss Abdi and Deeney is off form.

I suspect there will be a lot of anger because expectations are such but its still early days and we're sitting 7th - not17th although will need to improve a lot.

Babylon - Sod did writing in our own after a result like that.

Not a happy place.

Sometimes even the most one eyed and bias fan has to admit the truth...

We do miss Abdi and Deeney is off form.

I suspect there will be a lot of anger because expectations are such but its still early days and we're sitting 7th - not17th although will need to improve a lot.

Babylon - Sod did writing in our own after a result like that.

Not a happy place.

TBF you're not far away. You'd showed signs today of being a good side.

Nige just Gianfranco in his back pocket though and countered any moves he made.

Haha it definitely will.

Thing is, after what happened to us in May, this was bound to be a big game for us. Not onl;y did we win, we won by 3 and kept a clean sheet. Massive character from us today. 

Funny really, because after your lot had missed out in the final, I recall "we'll be stronger next year" from some of your lot. Admittedly, in the play offs, especially the second half of the second leg, you were the better team and we hung on. Today, Watford were miles away from the team we played in May. 

I can't find it anywhere, but after reading the torrent of bullsh1t from their boards over the past days, and the sheer hilarity of them going spare in realtime as it all fell apart, I would LOVE to resurrect the "what are they saying about us" thread. Anybody got a link for it?

This gem from earlier, before the match, from somebody who has clearly not seen us play since 2006.

They are a nothing club. I am happy for their poor fans that they are doing well so far this season, but we all know it won't last. They have a threadbare squad, playing out of their skins, but the season is a marathon and not a sprint and you can't get promoted playing hoofball like they do, with journeyman cloggers and a one dimensional manager. One or two injuries and they'll struggle and when we spank them on Saturday, their heads will go down. 

To be fair, I hope they enjoy being in front of the cameras, as Sky are clearly all over Watford at the moment. We are a glamour side and it's nice for the Leicester urchins to enjoy bathing in our glow every now and again. Plus they will get a few quid for being on TV which will hopefully help them out a bit. 

5-1 to the Goldenboys. Leicester will finish the season in 12th place.

That's not even delusion - just pure fvcking ignorance. We can all agree that we have strength in depth at this point, and we're playing some beautiful flowing football now.

First post i saw.  lol  lol  lol
"I forgot they had Nugent. Talentless thug who somehow contrives to always score against us"

This guys knowledge of football is embarasssing!

And I suppose he reckons McGugan and Deeney represent far more upstanding individuals. The warped minds of some of the Hornets' fans leave me laughing out loud. Then I start to worry for the future of humanity.

This gem from earlier, before the match, from somebody who has clearly not seen us play since 2006.

That's not even delusion - just pure fvcking ignorance. We can all agree that we have strength in depth at this point, and we're playing some beautiful flowing football now.

And I suppose he reckons McGugan and Deeney represent far more upstanding individuals. The warped minds of some of the Hornets' fans leave me laughing out loud. Then I start to worry for the future of humanity.

When did they become known as the "golden boys". It looks yellow to me...

Love it - with one or two injuries... like De Laet and Konchesky perhaps? 

what arrogance. a 3.0 pasting served them right...

osted Today, 05:16 PM

They are a nothing club. I am happy for their poor fans that they are doing well so far this season, but we all know it won't last. They have a threadbare squad, playing out of their skins, but the season is a marathon and not a sprint and you can't get promoted playing hoofball like they do, with journeyman cloggers and a one dimensional manager. One or two injuries and they'll struggle and when we spank them on Saturday, their heads will go down. 

To be fair, I hope they enjoy being in front of the cameras, as Sky are clearly all over Watford at the moment. We are a glamour side and it's nice for the Leicester urchins to enjoy bathing in our glow every now and again. Plus they will get a few quid for being on TV which will hopefully help them out a bit. 

5-1 to the Goldenboys. Leicester will finish the season in 12th place.

Archived