Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

Watford message boards

In hindsight that's quite amusing, I would have no problem with Filbert winding up the Watford fans by re-enacting Wood's goal with Logan before the match. 

Are those complaining about it the same ones that complain about football being a sanitised family atmosphere by any chance.

This, we're so easily offended, just a bit of fun.

lol lol

That Hornet is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen, I think he's well above Derby's annoying Ram now.

He's quite good for the youngsters and does try to get people going but suppose we're a bit too old to enjoy people dressed up as some sort of aminal messing around at a game..

In hindsight that's quite amusing, I would have no problem with Filbert winding up the Watford fans by re-enacting Wood's goal with Logan before the match. 

Are those complaining about it the same ones that complain about football being a sanitised family atmosphere by any chance.

I doubt anyone's really bothered by it, it's a mascot having a laugh, it's totally harmless.

TBF No can complain - you deserved it.

I suspect the "banter" will never go away although I not sure it was so wise to show that incident twice before the game but knew it would happen.

You've changed your tune. You were downright nasty on here when you knocked us out of the playoffs.

Hahahaha theyre getting a bit bitter, a bit rich considering what they were spouting after last season.....they've already got a prematch thread for our return fixture! Apparently their gonna invade the pitch when deeny scored last minute, fat chance ....

How have Watford made this so embarrassing for themselves? I'm actually cringing with embarrassment for them watching that video just goes to show why you should win with dignity and honour otherwise this sort of thing is the result. I certainly hope we have more dignity when it comes to the Forest match on the weekend and we show them some respect even I they are a rival.

How have Watford made this so embarrassing for themselves? I'm actually cringing with embarrassment for them watching that video just goes to show why you should win with dignity and honour otherwise this sort of thing is the result. I certainly hope we have more dignity when it comes to the Forest match on the weekend and we show them some respect even I they are a rival.

It's about as embarrassing as having a 6 page thread about opposition fans' message boards.

Everybody involved is a varying degree of sad act.

Just read some of this thread, absolute entertainment and it's free.

The amount of delusional shit they post makes me think that... maybe they aren't actually on a huge wind up? Could you imagine that? Watford fans, WATFORD fans genuinely see themselves as a glamour club?! lol lol

About as glamourous as an ill pig's diarrhoea. A complete skidmark of a club playing second dibs to a mediocre Italian side. Glamour my fvcking hairy arse.

My god, this is embarrassing.

Watford beat us in a memorable way in May and nothing good came of it. Great for them to remember but they don't have much to brag about. Some fans were downright classless in wake of their winner, oh well. We're ahead of them now.

Their mascot e-enacts the goal, great. It was a joke, we win 3-0, and they're left looking stupid. The Watford fans were certainly quieter after the game. We've had our redemption so to speak and that's the end of the matter. I'm not going to let myself get wound up by a grown man dressed as a bloody bee. 

Watford are nothing to us, and we should be nothing to them, just another decent side we have to play twice in the campaign. Some of their fans are painfully embarrassing and arrogant going on about their 'continental flair' or whatever exaggerations they want to spout but let's not forget how some of our fans were in 2011, when we were going to 'buy the league'.

This is an issue resolved, in my opinion. 

Glad to see some of us have still got a sense of humour lol

That mascot thing is fantastic to be honest! I'd be pissing myself if we did that to someone, we could do Knockaerts in front of the family stand next week lol

Archived