Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Leicester City's Greatest Goal

Izzet, Grimsby, 2002.

We were there in the freezing rain in what actually wasn't a great game, then THAT came out of absolutely nowhere. 

I've been to the Nou Camp, Eastlands and many other great grounds, but I've never seen a goal better than that.

I'm sure you did this recently :)

And I believe I asked this question that time as well: Is it the greatest goal, or my favourite?

Whichever.

I did our greatest moment last time 

Why is Ben Marshall v Chelsea in there? lol

I included all in that video the club put together earlier this year.

I wouldn't have included that otherwise. I think we all know which are the real contenders anyway!

Izzet, Grimsby, 2002.

We were there in the freezing rain in what actually wasn't a great game, then THAT came out of absolutely nowhere. 

I've been to the Nou Camp, Eastlands and many other great grounds, but I've never seen a goal better than that.

I read that as singing lol

Whichever.

I did our greatest moment last time 

I included all in that video the club put together earlier this year.

I wouldn't have included that otherwise. I think we all know which are the real contenders anyway!

Can you link me to this video? Been trying to find it for ages.

Izzet, Grimsby, 2002.

I've gone with the same mate. Never seen a goal that good technically before or since. 

Izzet's is my choice for best as well but I've also always loved Nalis'.

It's not just your bog standard volley, the ball is spinning awkwardly backwards away from goal, he's having to sprint towards it, he has to hit it instantly, whilst facing away from goal and generating all the power. Was he even left footed?

Both those goals are technically amazing.

Weller's v Luton always makes me smile as well, you don't often see a Leicester player skin 3 men with such close control and smack it in the top corner.

Nalis' goal for me. He's kinda standing in the wrong position to be able to hit it like that. Fook knows how he wraps his boot around it to make it dip and swerve from that far out.

I was also at the Grimsby game, on a freezing cold afternoon... Izzett's strike warmed our end up I can tell ya.

Ben Marshall vs Chelsea may not have really meant anything but in terms of actual quality of goal it's completely stunning. Absolute belter.

Was a great goal. Wasn't better than Gallaghers v Palace. People's vendetta against Gally prevented him winning that goal of the season.

Archived