Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OxfordshireFox

Schmeichel to palace

In addition these retail sites 'Blog' have 'News' sites these days as it looks good to Google and increases their search engine rankings and drives traffic into the site.

Organisations like this are not serious or credible news outlets.

if im honest I could see Kasper at AC Milan, given Seedorf has just taken over...& I suspect wanting to get some new blood in; Tho I suspect if it was going to happen it would be in the summer.

Personally wouldnt grumble KS going to a club of AC's standing....he'd certainly be missed if he did.

Wouldn't be bothered if he was to leave for AC or any other club that we wouldn't be competing against. Can't begrudge him a chance like this if it was to happen.

if im honest I could see Kasper at AC Milan, given Seedorf has just taken over...& I suspect wanting to get some new blood in; Tho I suspect if it was going to happen it would be in the summer.

Personally wouldnt grumble KS going to a club of AC's standing....he'd certainly be missed if he did.

Behave pls

How are the contract talks coming along, Bert?

He needs to sign asap - then Milan can have him on loan.

Have no idea.

If what Kasper says is anything to go by. They're not. lol

I am hoping we get a decent price for him £5m and above would be respectable and what he is worth imo.

You are not going to get this for him cos the player is in his last six months here on his current contract. He will leave for free unless, he signs a new deal with us. Owners, only have themselves to blame because quite frankly not sorting out the players contracts sooner or earlier will come back to bite us on the bum.

Same goes for Moore, Morgan and. Even Pearson.

How reliable is the Milan rumour? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me - he's good, but I can't see him being a top Serie A goaly.

He should stick with us and become a top PL goaly. ;)

But you can a top Prem goalie?

Don't get me wrong, I love Kasper and some of the time he makes world class game winning saves (but so do the majority of quality keepers), but if i'm honest he is someone who I wouldn't be massively upset if he left.

He's relied a lot on his name that's for sure, and I think if we were in bad form currently, and not in the form where we can concede 3 goals and score 5 he would be being scrutinised a lot more!

I think he is replaceable that's all, and if a good bid came in and Nige had a replacement I would take it, the only thing i would miss is the distribution and he's only recently got that right to be fair!

(Awaits mob........ lol

Don't get me wrong, I love Kasper and some of the time he makes world class game winning saves (but so do the majority of quality keepers), but if i'm honest he is someone who I wouldn't be massively upset if he left.

He's relied a lot on his name that's for sure, and I think if we were in bad form currently, and not in the form where we can concede 3 goals and score 5 he would be being scrutinised a lot more!

I think he is replaceable that's all, and if a good bid came in and Nige had a replacement I would take it, the only thing i would miss is the distribution and he's only recently got that right to be fair!

(Awaits mob........ lol

Completely agree.

He's made some good saves this season, but he's also had a fair few cock-ups that doesn't get pointed out too often. His kicking is on average, below average. He is very hot headed and rash at times, not so much this season but he was a lot last season.

I don't think he is anywhere near prem class. If we went up, I'd hope we try sign a 'Prem standard' goalkeeper.

Archived