Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Danny Drinkwater

What a player we have here!

Completely bossed the midfield in 95% of our games this season. His touch and composure on the ball is a joy to behold. He's the most likely to adapt in the prem for us imo. The partnership with James for me has been the key factor to our success and should be given a chance to develop next season.

Player of the season!

Completely bossed the midfield in 95% of our games this season. His touch and composure on the ball is a joy to behold. He's the most likely to adapt in the prem for us imo. The partnership with James for me has been the key factor to our success and should be given a chance to develop next season.

Player of the season!

agreed, very good player. notice how the few games he plays poor in so do we.

Quality. Another who has made such progression in 12 months. Found consistency and impact week in, week out.

As an aside, a thought for out backroom staff - sports science / medical etc. Was looking at Burnley's injuries and thinking that we have managed to keep almost all of our first team fully fit virtually all season. Astonishing performance from these people.

Been my favourite player since we signed him, so pleased he's coming to the fore now and getting the plaudits he deserves. Absolute quality player and the way we are playing this season is highlighting alot of players strengths and credit for that must go to NP and the backroom staff,

He's been class this season. Even up until February last season he was with Wes our best player. It was no coincidence for me that we went shit at the same time he seemed to "burn out".

He's certainly been my player of this season this year as it's been evident that when he hasn't played well (rarely) that we haven't either.

He's been class this season. Even up until February last season he was with Wes our best player. It was no coincidence for me that we went shit at the same time he seemed to "burn out".

He's certainly been my player of this season this year as it's been evident that when he hasn't played well (rarely) that we haven't either.

This exactly this

Thought James was better than him yesterday.

But like I said a couple weeks back, when voting is available for fans player of the year, I'm voting Drinkwater.

What a difference a year makes  lol

He was good last season also, I can remember him dominating games. Such as Sheffield Wednesday away. His form obviously dipped though like the rest of the players, and the rest is history.

Drinkwater has been excellent this season though which seems to influence the rest of the team. Top player. Love it when he drives with the ball.

Guest CityFan 06

Has been our key to this season and especially with the midfield partnership with Matty James, definitely contender for Player of the Season. Up The Blues!

He has improved 70% on last season, when he regularly blew hot and cold. His performances and work ethic have helped the ability of this squad no end, and I am sure he will be at home in the Premiership, should we get there.

Probably deserves to be player of the season.

He showed what a player he could be against us for Barnsley. He dominated us in a very weak side. Bar a bad patch at the end of last season he has just given from strength to strength with us. Long may it continue.ceve. Chipped in well with some goals too (thought his shooting was awful in his first year 1+ 1/2)

My player of the season.

Player of the season!

Totally agree but boy was he crap midweek

Archived