Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Twitter Rumours

The problem with Cleverley is, he'd cost about £10 million and i'm not sure he's worth anywhere near that.

He's not worth half that. Is he better than Drinkwater? No. If we're spending on a midfielder it needs to be someone who offers something different, and that has to be an off the front two creative type. Like Wes Hoolanhan for example

This will be a nightmare thread for the next three months to come.

I just hope the majority of fans, carried away or not, will remain focused and avoid getting deluded much.

Totally agree with sentiments here. Now let's just get Suarez and Yaya in and push on.

He's not worth half that. Is he better than Drinkwater? No. If we're spending on a midfielder it needs to be someone who offers something different, and that has to be an off the front two creative type. Like Wes Hoolanhan for example

I agree he's worth nowhere near that but if he were to leave Man Utd they'd command a decent fee for him. He's first choice for England which is scandalous.

I think he'll want a very powerful central midfielder, I say that actually but he's never signed one. Pearson's midfielders tend to be cut from the same cloth but I think we will NEED a powerful midfielder

I agree he's worth nowhere near that but if he were to leave Man Utd they'd command a decent fee for him. He's first choice for England which is scandalous.

I think he'll want a very powerful central midfielder, I say that actually but he's never signed one. Pearson's midfielders tend to be cut from the same cloth but I think we will NEED a powerful midfielder

I agree.

hashtag re-sign Sol Bamba.

Mulumbu would be ideal.

The rumours are rife.

Out of favour at Manure, out of favour for England, played some great football for us, ex-team mate of James and Drinky. 

Do you think he's coming back?

this is the place for the links.

Bring him home NP.

IMO neither of these 2 are better than we have already, so thanks but no thanks.

If Cleverley is the best that England can select, then don't bother travelling to Rio Mr Hodgson.

Now Chris commons from Celtic, yes please!

no more pub players please

They're both steady prem players, I'm surprised WBA are in a relegation battle because Amalfitano, Sessegnon, Brunt, Mulumbu and Morrison are good players - I suppose letting Long go was a mistake.

Archived