Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Twitter Rumours

I'd believe the Football Rumours website rather than anything written on Shitter.

So many ITK wannabes who actually KFA, yet idiots still believe them and take whatever they write for granted and then when somethings written in the tabloids it's instantly quashed when tabloids probably have more of a success rate and mileage compared to these people on Shitter.

I'm not saying you should believe everything written in the papers of course not, but how can people instantly quash things then believe things written by some nobody on Shitter.

Rant over.

To be fair I could see Cleverly maybe wanting to come. He's had a torrid time with united this season and maybe a fresh start with a manager he did well under previously is what he needs. 

Lescott is a class defender and it would be great if he took a pay cut to come. 

Lescott will be on too much, bigger and more established clubs will come in for him.

The same could be said about Cleverly, the more realistic of the two however.

I'd believe the Football Rumours website rather than anything written on Shitter.

So many ITK wannabes who actually KFA, yet idiots still believe them and take whatever they write for granted and then when somethings written in the tabloids it's instantly quashed when tabloids probably have more of a success rate and mileage compared to these people on Shitter.

I'm not saying you should believe everything written in the papers of course not, but how can people instantly quash things then believe things written by some nobody on Shitter.

Rant over.

So you're saying they're under appreciated?

Archived