Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Went to fan store today, dead as a dodo. All kits full price with new ones expected mid-July.

Asked about retro kits but they've no idea when they'll be getting more stock.

No fcuking clue, could have sold thousands by releasing just after season ended.

Why is It taking so long to come out? The club will make a massive deal out of it with sneaky shots of Andy king, flexing atop the Eiffel Tower, and then release day..."oh, it's a blue Burnley kit"

Not long now just gotta wait for the World Cup to finish

I can exclusively reveal the Leicester City 2014/15 season match shirt teaser glimpse reveal © (All rights reserved).

I call bull****, although I like what they've done with the Fox; Looks like a deadly member of the cat family...

:nuge:

I call bull****, although I like what they've done with the Fox; Looks like a deadly member of the cat family...

:nuge:

I have it on good authority Genesis have launched a new range of kits called Puma Leisure

The club have 12 months to sort a kit right?

We should have had the design ready in march and ready to roll out in may/june would have loved to take a nice new premier league shirt on my hols.

Our club is shocking when it comes to stuff like this.

Since the Thais have taken over the club appears to be taking several steps backwards regarding its marketing which is surprising you would think this would be an area they would want to capitalise on.

The club have 12 months to sort a kit right?

We should have had the design ready in march and ready to roll out in may/june would have loved to take a nice new premier league shirt on my hols.

Our club is shocking when it comes to stuff like this.

The Grey away kit which we had last year/season was ready in the November pre release however the triangle in the collar was white with two yellow stripes and shorts should of been yellow too.

Since the Thais have taken over the club appears to be taking several steps backwards regarding its marketing which is surprising you would think this would be an area they would want to capitalise on.

Or maybe they have boxes of this years kit still to get rid of?

I agree with you though, I'm sure the season in Burrda when we played Ipswich last game, the team wore the next seasons kit all game, the white collar one. The end of season before the Real Madrid friendly. I could be wrong!

Now it's almost a few weeks before kick off when they come out and the grey away last year was showcased at the Monaco friendly by Kasper IIRC.

So we should get the new away in the shop just before the Chelsea game going by the lateness getting later every season. ;)

So based on rumour/whatnot i went with this....

lcfcha2k14k.png

Isn't that the template for the Italy kit?

I like both but I doubt we'd get an international template with this rubbish genesis contract thing.

Good effort if you knocked them up yourself though [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both but I doubt we'd get an international template with this rubbish genesis contract thing.

I just mixed some templates together, can't remember using the Italy one tho but def used the Wolves home collar on the home kit... But yeah of course we will once again get that shitty genesis crap and horrible long, baggy as fvck sleeves

I just mixed a few templates together, can't remember using the Italy one tho but def used the Wolves home collar on the home kit... But yeah of course we will once again get that shitty genesis crap and horrible long, baggy as fvck sleeves

The sleeves look like the Uruguay sleeves and the sides look like the Italy kit...if they made these in the dry fit (skin tight) material it would be quality.

They'd make a killing as well because they could sell the "player quality" skin tight ones; for anyone that wants one, and like a "fan shirt" which is basically the same kit but in a much more regular fitting style.

The sleeves look like the Uruguay sleeves and the sides look like the Italy kit...if they made these in the dry fit (skin tight) material it would be quality.

They'd make a killing as well because they could sell the "player quality" skin tight ones; for anyone that wants one, and like a "fan shirt" which is basically the same kit but in a much more regular fitting style.

I agree, saying that i'd be fine if genesis just quit it with the stupid, long baggy sleeves! The kits seem to fit fine, it's the sleeves that are a mess!

Nope that home template is 1 of the genesis templates, hopefully that will be the 1 we get! Each year Plymouth Argyle let the fans choose from the templates themselves, you can see the template is number 1 out of their choices Wolves unveiled it ages ago and looks quite decent

kit4x386-470256_478x359.jpg

Plymouth2014KitVoteHeader.jpg

Got an update for everyone!

Went to the store yesterday. They were clearing out shelves obviously ready to put new stock in. Looked pretty bare so there was only generic stuff about (t-shirts, jumpers etc that don't have any 13-14 link).

There was nothing there about the new kit. 

:D

I think we're getting close! I remember the days where they released photos of the stitching just to get us buzzing about the idea of the new shirt... not a peep we've heard! It makes us question if there is a Marketing department, or if they've all gone on their hols for the past month? 

Archived