Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

The Grey away kit which we had last year/season was ready in the November pre release however the triangle in the collar was white with two yellow stripes and shorts should of been yellow too.

The original design was actually a lighter grey with lime green instead of yellow and lime green shorts. If you think the the final design was bad...

The original design was actually a lighter grey with lime green instead of yellow and lime green shorts. If you think the the final design was bad...

Yep. Very bad this forum would have been in meltdown

Done some digging myself on the internet and found this article. Don't know how official it is or whatever but it seems to give an overview of the template we may expect to see our kit made from.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/08/puma-2014-world-cup-14-15-2014-15.html

Edit: Unsure if Newcastle use the same providers of Puma we do, but they think this may be along the lines of a kit they'd be wearing.

If so at least we know theres some progress finally as they are changing something on the home kit part of the website today

Screen_Shot_2014_06_21_at_16_55_40.png

Don't know what happened to you there but I can still see the kit on sale home and away full price the white kit is half price

post-19131-0-38421900-1403370100_thumb.j

LeicesterCityKit201415PumaHome_zpsb60b11 LeicesterCityKit201415PumaAway_zpsfc238d

Will post some full kits later, I expect to see something like this though. Blue shorts, red trim for away kit.

I spoke with the owner of jc earlier and he said it was getting released on the 21st of july and that it has a little collar like the man utd one from last season with gold trim again.

Ideal sounds like this is the template then

Archived