Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I actually like the blue trim on the away kit. Would be perfect if the collar and shoulders were white like 07/09 on the home for me.

Please God nothing like the 07/09, I thought it was one of the worst kits we've ever had.

To be fair. I don't know however looking through designs of say the 'bigger clubs' they've more or less had the same as the template kit. Take Dortmund and Newcastle kit last season we had exactly the same kits as them however they had slight differences with the design.

I think Bert said something about we were planning on doing something special for our 130 year anniversary this year? Don't quote me on it though..

Are you going to have these celebrations ever 5 years? I'm pretty sure the club got overexcited about 120 and I definitely know we did for 125.

If that's the home kit it's awful. Even less white on it than last season's.

The gold is absolutely disgusting and has no place as a dominant secondary colour on our kits. FFS get rid of it you silly Thais.

The red kit is fine.

The design looks pretty shit, why are collars so out of fashion these days? Shirts without a decent collar usually look poor.

Does anyone else want our away kit to be an exact reverse of the home kit ie. white instead of blue, blue instead of white? I think it looks best...

Yes for deffo.

Or any other colour than fvcking red.

I hated the gold trim at first but its grown on me I quite like it now, its not the secondary colour either if the shorts are white. Golds traditionally been a 3rd colour for us anyway in many seasons regardless of if its been orange/yellow/fosse gold 

Guest seanfox778

Does anyone else want our away kit to be an exact reverse of the home kit ie. white instead of blue, blue instead of white? I think it looks best...

Exactly what I'd like to see.

I've heard a rumour that, When Leicester signed the contract with Genesis(Third party company for Puma), we had a clause in the contract that would allow us to move away from the 'template kits' after 2 seasons of being sponsored by them.

Last season was our second Season of being sponsored by Genesis.

:fc:  :fc:  :fc:

Would really love that. Don't fancy being a clone for another season.  :thumbdown:

Why would they take the piss out of us for having a red away kit?

Top and Vichai will instantly be thrown into the same group as Vincent Tan by the media.

Plus our biggest rivals play in red. We'd take the piss out of Forest if they revealed a Royal Blue shirt.

We're Leicester City and we're not red. Why is everyone obsessed with it?

Top and Vichai will instantly be thrown into the same group as Vincent Tan by the media.

Plus our biggest rivals play in red. We'd take the piss out of Forest if they revealed a Royal Blue shirt.

But it would be our AWAY KIT, I don't think anybody gives a toss about our away kit colour even the media unless it was pink with yellow spots.

So surely we can't have a white kit, Derby play in white?

We've played in red before, I like the mock up Ashley did but to be honest I don't care what colour our away kit is, because its an away kit, not our actual home colours.

Am I the only one that would prefer our away kit to always be black with turquoise sash!? :unsure: Think of the history man!

I agree, I loved that away kit from about 8/9 years ago. Even gave my Master League Team on Pro Evo that kit, great to see Vam Basten and Maradona in the shirt.

Only problem with it is the kit clash conundrum when we play Inter Milan in the Europa League in 2 seasons time...

forest have brought several blue away kits I can't remember many of us ridiculing them

Archived