Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

like that kit a lot!!! Stripes look great on that in those colours! Beats the home one huh with the crappy fading stripes! Do look better fitted to except the guy on the right! :)

like that kit a lot!!! Stripes look great on that in those colours! Beats the home one huh with the crappy fading stripes! Do look better fitted to except the guy on the right! :)

Ha ha the nonce on the left with the socks pulled up over his/her knees. and what are the three stars all about ?  :D  :D

I like the gold on our kit, don't get what the fuss is about. And as for those saying it looks tacky etc one of my favourite ever football shirts was the gold Barcelona away shirt from about 10-12 years ago, looked bloody awesome! I happen to think that our new kit (providing the ideas on here are at least close to the mark) will be the best we've had since 1992.

Over the years there has been quite some variation in the gold/yellow colour of our away kits

1994-95-leicester-away-shirt-m-1209-1.jp1992-94-leicester-third-shirt-1856-1.jpg

leicester-city-away-football-shirt-2001-

football_shirt_31265_1_366x468x1.jpgfootball_shirt_14777_1_500x375x1.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!loFCCP8tLUwBQqRyUePf!~~60_12.J$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

And call it what you like whether it's orange or yellow but that one from about '94 and the one that followed it in '95 is, to me, tacky looking gold coloured!

Ulloa won't be till at least mid next week as thats when he joins the squad to agree terms, its in the bag though

He flew to Austria yesterday

That badge looks really odd, like a really bad knock off version from the market.

The rest looks ok, not helped by the quality of the pic.

I think it's just the way the light's got it, clearly reflects more off of the material of the shirt.

Archived