Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Your local on Queens Road?

- Among the cheese boards and babbling classes in Babelas?

- Posing over Rioja and tapas in Dos Hermanos?

- Getting eardrum damage from the million-decibel shitehouse music in Olives dive bar, then running up our street, keeping respectable citizens awake by having deeply unimpressive punch-ups and/or being shrieked at by your drunken girlfriend?

Confess!

- I'm too often to be found among the bores and alkies in the Clarendon, just off Queens Road. I should make the effort to get down to the Donkey more - good music and more interesting people. Then, there's always the cavernous Old Horse and the prospect of meeting Wasyl supping Guinness...

Ha ha, alot of what you say is true.I do like the Old horse but the Donkey? Na not for me,complete shit hole.

Your local on Queens Road?

- Among the cheese boards and babbling classes in Babelas?

- Posing over Rioja and tapas in Dos Hermanos?

- Getting eardrum damage from the million-decibel shitehouse music in Olives dive bar, then running up our street, keeping respectable citizens awake by having deeply unimpressive punch-ups and/or being shrieked at by your drunken girlfriend?

Confess!

- I'm too often to be found among the bores and alkies in the Clarendon, just off Queens Road. I should make the effort to get down to the Donkey more - good music and more interesting people. Then, there's always the cavernous Old Horse and the prospect of meeting Wasyl supping Guinness...

clareh reg checking in.

Does anyone know any details for this?

It's my daughters birthday on the same day and I've promised her a party or a day out but I'm desperate to take the family to see this open top bus parade.

If I knew what time it all kicked off I can arrange to do both maybe, otherwise my daughter will have to wait until next year ha ha.

Does anyone know any details for this?

It's my daughters birthday on the same day and I've promised her a party or a day out but I'm desperate to take the family to see this open top bus parade.

If I knew what time it all kicked off I can arrange to do both maybe, otherwise my daughter will have to wait until next year ha ha.

Should imagine it'll be mid to late afternoon, all the others I can remember were. Anyway, take your daughter out because we'll be doing this all over again in 12 months when we FINALLY win the FA Cup next season.

Should imagine it'll be mid to late afternoon, all the others I can remember were. Anyway, take your daughter out because we'll be doing this all over again in 12 months when we FINALLY win the FA Cup next season.

I think it is between 2-4.

Don't forget the premier league title the year after.

6 years old is plenty old enough. Get them a big flag to wave and stick him/her on your shoulders and they could be a diehard leicester fan by the end of the day. :thumbup:

He's been to two games now (Donny will be his third) and he seems to have really "got it" now. He is playing mini football on a Saturday and is already developing into a "classic" English centre half (booting ball into touch, kicking opponents in the shins). I think he'll love it Saturday and on Monday although I think as this is his first season he is getting a somewhat unrepresentative impression of what supporting Leicester is about!

This is tinpot from the Council, surely they would have known we were going up and most likely as Champions quite a while ago - a vague plan must have been proposed?

Why blame the council they have already said Everything is already set

it's up to the club to announce when they see fit

Archived