Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Wont they leave it until the last possible moment to tell everybody the route for safety reasons?

Surely with things like this the earlier they can tell people the more safe it is?

The route will be very similar, if not identical to the last one. No idea what time of day though.

Ive just been shown the route and times

They are going straight up high street starting at the high cross pub, having a short stop at the clock tower, then turning right down Gallowtree gate to the end, then taking a right again and heading to town hall square, where they will stop for half an hour, and thats it.

Starts at 2pm, and will be over by 4pm

100% legit

route.jpg

I don't know why people feel the need to associate the fact that we have a good sports team in the city of Leicester with the need to bloody drink. Monday is not even a match day, (THE SEASONS OVER)

People who do that are just a bunch of no hope low live's. Top level sport today has no room for pissheads, be it as players, OR SUPPORTER, grow up ffs.............. :mad: 

I don't know why people feel the need to associate the fact that we have a good sports team in the city of Leicester with the need to bloody drink. Monday is not even a match day, (THE SEASONS OVER)

People who do that are just a bunch of no hope low live's. Top level sport today has no room for pissheads, be it as players, OR SUPPORTER, grow up ffs.............. :mad:

Eh? lol

My American employers don't recogniose the UK Bank Holiday so I am working doing Month end reporting. Great, the time of in liu is thurday, no use to me :nigel:

does that make you an Plastic Brit?

Can't wait to get wankered Monday personally

Could get a bit crowded in the Town Hall square. I know it's got the advantage of the balcony but i think they've under estimated the level of support that will turn up and will therefore leave a lot of fans disappointed.

Could get a bit crowded in the Town Hall square. I know it's got the advantage of the balcony but i think they've under estimated the level of support that will turn up and will therefore leave a lot of fans disappointed.

Have a guess who requested it?

Will there be a stream? :)

No, but there is a fountain.

I heard that a prominent local reggae band would be playing and you were going to be guesting on lead vocals.

So, it'll be By the Rivers of Babylon, then.

Archived