Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Been offered £48M for Dybala by Juventus.

I have no idea what to do. I never get offers this good, on one hand it's a lot of money and I could sign a few class players but there are so few and far between on this game this year and he has become my little magician.

Oh get in lol

I love that man. What an absolute FLAIR genius.

Balanta is ridiculously good too. I'll get there in time.

3 games into my third season with leicester. Cannot believe the signings I've pulled off.

Ins:

Shaqiri 11m transfer listed by Bayern

Gibbs 5m transfer listed by arsenal

Clyne 6m transfer listed by Man City

Pablo Sarabia FREE from Getafe.

Bruno zucculini - 4 mill from Man City

Kurt zouma - loan for 3rd consecutive season

Totti - coach

Del piero - u18s manager

Esteban - gutted he retired but retained as my assistant! ****ed shakes off!

I'm currently playing 4-1-4-1

Kasper

Clyne

Zouma

Moore

Gibbs

Zucculini

Mahrez

Bakkali

Sarabia

Shaqiri

Vietto/fierro

Bench

Fierro/Vietto

Cardozo

Drinkwater

Cleverley

Diego Reyes

Michah Richards

3 wins from 3 with a special 3-0 vs man city at home

Finished 2nd to Napoli in my 2nd season.

I've brought in Fierro & Dybala is joining at the end of the season.

They'll fit more into a 433 as posted by Finners earlier on.

Also got scuffet(sp) joining as I need a keeper.

Finished 4th in the league, won the copa Itallia and got lost to Barca in the semis of the champions league.

Barca offered me £32 million for Fierro in January which I rejected.

Really happy with my team for the start of this season, I'll post it later on. Now playing a 4-1-2-1-2.

Whats everyones thoughts on rejuvenatuing an aeging squad?

Im into my 4th season with Bayern Munich, and ive picked up 3 leagues, 4 German Supercups, 2 German DFB Polkal's (lost last years final after being reduced to 9 men, and went ballistic at those who let the club down), 1 Champions League, 1 European Supercup and 1 World Club Championship. So im happy in the sense that tactically, im winning games at good levels.

However, there are serious cracks appearing in the squad now, no matter how I try to patch it up, Its difficult to bring sufficient quality in with the budgets you are given. The squad is starting to get old, and as a result, more injury prone, needs to be rotated more, and at Champions League level there have been some pretty weak performances.

This was my last matchday squad for my last game, Champions League at home to Galatasaray:

Starting Eleven: Neuer (30), Lahm (33), Boateng (29), Jones (26), Alaba (25), Robben (33), Romero (24), Pogba (24), Shaqiri (26), Rodriguez (25), Lewandowski (29)

Bench: Reina (36), Benatia (30), Bernat (25), Schweinsteiger (32), Reus (28), Gotze (25), Ibrahimovic (35).

Not in the matchday squad were the likes of Muller, Javi Martinez, Badstuber, Icardi who are good squad players.

But the point remains, this is a very old squad.

Do you put your faith in the youth that their projected ratings will come true? Ive managed to remove Rafinha, Dante, Xabi Alonso and Ribery from the squad which is good.

Ive got some good youth prospects to possibly add in. From the youth team, i have Ferhat Ercan who is 18 who the coaches predict has the ability to become a "world class striker", i have Julian Green who they predict will become a "future premier division star", Gianluca Gaudino the same. All three are out on loan picking up game time.

Ive also brought in Mauro Icardi from PSG who was averaging a goal every 2 games for them, hes 22 and looks a great prospect for the long term. He was injured for this game, but has featured in the league.

So how do you go about handling players who are aeging? what contracts do you offer? squad status?  moving them on? game time?

Is it time to bite the bullet, let the kids loose and accept a barren season while i rebuild the squad?

3rd Season with Burton having stormed League 1 as well. And this is how you smash a transfer window to pieces;

26/6/2016 Emiliano Marcondes Liverpool Loan

28/6/2016 Bismark Adjei-Boateng Man City £250K

1/7/2016 Serge Akakpo Goverla Free

1/7/2016 Sebastian Maier Hamburg St.Pauli Free

1/7/2016 Iván Alejo Atlético"B" Free

5/7/2016 Matej Delac Free Transfer Free

6/7/2016 Larnell Cole Free Transfer Free

10/7/2016 Guillermo Cosaro Free Transfer Free

13/7/2016 José Rodríguez Castilla £375K

2/8/2016 Michael Keane Free Transfer Free

31/8/2016 Jonathan Cristaldo Palmeiras £160K

31/8/2016 Moussa Dembelé Fulham Loan

22/9/2016 Ángelo Henríquez Free Transfer Free

9/6/2016 Phil Edwards Oldham Free

30/6/2016 Robbie Weir Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Jason McCarthy Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Dean Lyness Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 George Taft Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Bevis Mugabi Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Joe Doyle Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Marcus Harness Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Nestor Djengoue Free Transfer Free

4/7/2016 Stuart Beavon Oxford Free

16/7/2016 David Davis Leyton Orient Free 

18/7/2016 Rubén Yáñez Chelsea £400K

19/8/2016 Simon Church Walsall Free

22/9/2016 Bobby Grant Wrexham Loan

Gk: Simone Scuffet (£27 million)

RB: Elsed Hysaj (£4 million) / Serge Aurier (£11 million)

CB: Marquinihos (loan) / Leandro Castan (already here)

CB: Davide Astori (£5 million) / Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (£5 million)

LB: Alberto Moreno ( £27 million)

CDM: Daniele De Rosi (already here) / Radja Nainggolan (already here)

CM: Kevin Strootman (already here)

CM: Alessandro Florenzi / Miralem Pjanjc (both already here)

AM: Adam Ljalic (already here) / Jese (free)

ST: Malcolm (£12 million) / Paulo Dybala (£5 million)

ST: Carlos Fierro (£7.5 million)

3rd Season with Burton having stormed League 1 as well. And this is how you smash a transfer window to pieces;

26/6/2016 Emiliano Marcondes Liverpool Loan

28/6/2016 Bismark Adjei-Boateng Man City £250K

1/7/2016 Serge Akakpo Goverla Free

1/7/2016 Sebastian Maier Hamburg St.Pauli Free

1/7/2016 Iván Alejo Atlético"B" Free

5/7/2016 Matej Delac Free Transfer Free

6/7/2016 Larnell Cole Free Transfer Free

10/7/2016 Guillermo Cosaro Free Transfer Free

13/7/2016 José Rodríguez Castilla £375K

2/8/2016 Michael Keane Free Transfer Free

31/8/2016 Jonathan Cristaldo Palmeiras £160K

31/8/2016 Moussa Dembelé Fulham Loan

22/9/2016 Ángelo Henríquez Free Transfer Free

9/6/2016 Phil Edwards Oldham Free

30/6/2016 Robbie Weir Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Jason McCarthy Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Dean Lyness Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 George Taft Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Bevis Mugabi Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Joe Doyle Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Marcus Harness Free Transfer Free

30/6/2016 Nestor Djengoue Free Transfer Free

4/7/2016 Stuart Beavon Oxford Free

16/7/2016 David Davis Leyton Orient Free 

18/7/2016 Rubén Yáñez Chelsea £400K

19/8/2016 Simon Church Walsall Free

22/9/2016 Bobby Grant Wrexham Loan

You should get Barry Fry as your assistant for a team bonding session

Only Leicester (well, managed by me) can win the Premier League one season and get relegated the next lol

I have all of my big players on long contracts and I mean yeah they all wanted to leave and moaned but I refused to sell any of them and now they're ripping up the Championship. Just beat Brentford 9-0 lol

4th season with Burton - after 3 successive promotions I stayed up on the last day of the season by a point. With 2 games left it was down to me and Wolves and I played them on the penultimate day of the season and lost. Assumed the worst and started planning for my first relegation in about 5 years. Beat Newcastle and Wolves lost to Huddersfield. 2am Scenes!!!

Finally got some money to spend this year and have a chance of mid table mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Leicester (well, managed by me) can win the Premier League one season and get relegated the next lol

I have all of my big players on long contracts and I mean yeah they all wanted to leave and moaned but I refused to sell any of them and now they're ripping up the Championship. Just beat Brentford 9-0 lol

Played 21 - Won 21 so far in the Championship.

Players are happy again... although it's almost January transfer window so I imagine they will all want to leave again lol

Carlos Fierro and Alberto Paloschi have 20 goals a piece, and Knockaert has 14 (I play 3-4-3)

How the actual **** did you get relegated with a league winning side? It's not like you're even new to FM.

I refused to let a few players leave in the summer, which made them upset. They were either upset because they wanted to leave or I refused to give them a contract extension that they wanted due to interest shown. Then the squad kept demanding a meeting with me to discuss the unfair treatment and by the time the season kicked off morale was just really low and that seems to have a massive impact on results, more so than actual player ability.

I wasn't going to bankrupt the club by giving them huge contracts less than a year into a four year one when they'd only signed for me in the summer.

I signed a few new players but not enough to cope with the demands of league and Champions League football so fitness was low.

Fvcking agents

Archived