Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I always though that the Champions League was the pinnacle for any top club (i got there capacity wrong its 45k) but they still sold out for every home game this eason in the prem vs Stoke, Liverpool and Chealea.

There would never be a United or Liverpool game that wasn't sold out for every Champions league game

there not as supported as good as Man U Liverpool, arsenal or even Everton or Newcastle maybe, but I think there support is still good just look at them. When they were in league 1

No way, what i am saying is that if we were in a position to challenge for a place in Europe in the next 5 years that we would sell out every home game

. So why the hell were you on about man city not selling out a champions league?? lol

I'm on about if we were in the champion league for the last 4 seasons, we wouldn't sell out every cl game, novelty would wear of for some

Really! i find that hard to believe if you can fill up a 33k stadium for a league game against Chelsea you would surely sell out 33k for a game against Roma

. So why the hell were you on about man city not selling out a champions league?? lol

Because a club with there fan base should be able to sell out these games that's why. what sort of a fan wants to miss the chance to watch their team play the best clubs in Europe

How the hell that ginger **** has the cheek to say that, old Trafford is one of the most worst grounds for atmosphere for its capacity

Have to agree with you there in the league, but the games with best atmosphere at Old Trafford were always the European ones

Is everyone missing the boat here? Maybe the problem isn't Pardew, but Mike Ashley?

Pardew argues 'he's doing the best job he can'? Perhaps he is...

Who would do any better with Ashley as the Chairman?

Just a thought..

I can just imagine, Pards is just about to begin a team talk, he can't believe his luck, Mike's going to let him take one.

Just as he opens his mouth, Ashley walks in, pats him on the shoulder and says "Take a seat Alan

Right, Williamson, you know what I expect. Smash the ball up to the lone striker. Midfield I want you about 40 yards from the striker, if he manages to hold onto the ball, a few of you can get forward. One last thing, Cheik I want you to dribble the ball on the edge of the box and lunge into any player that dares come within 5 yards of you.

I'm off for a beer lads. Pards, just keep taking the stick from the fans and you'll get your money."

Everybody critical of Manchester City are right. Their side, full of good Premier League players don't perform in Europe. Said all along but how anybody ever thought Yaya Toure is one of the best midfielders in the World is beyond me. So overrated and not a patch on players like Schweinstieger who perform domestically, in Europe and Internationally.

Would anyone seriously be giving Yaya Toure so much stick if he'd started this season the way he performed over the last 2 years? Drinkwater won't make the step up because he had a poor game against Palace, Yaya is the most over-rated footballer around because he's in a poor patch, the level of knee-jerk reactions around is baffling.

Toure frustrates me as a player. He spends 95% of the time doing that stupid half walk half jog like a 75 year old woman on a power walk. If he grafted and put in a real shift most games he'd look a lot better for me. He's no doubt talented and can pull off some world class goals and passes. He can also look disinterested and sloppy a lot of the time as well.

I just dont; think he's maximizing his potential.

Man City's support in Europe represents everything wrong with English fans. It sounds like an absolute morgue, outsung every time without fail and all this for a club who have spent nearly their entire existence at nowhere near this level.

It's just shit.

Would anyone seriously be giving Yaya Toure so much stick if he'd started this season the way he performed over the last 2 years? Drinkwater won't make the step up because he had a poor game against Palace, Yaya is the most over-rated footballer around because he's in a poor patch, the level of knee-jerk reactions around is baffling.

I've thought he's over-rated for a while. He as a player is the perfect example of the increase in technical ability required to play in Europe, compared to England.

He'll run the show in the Premier League (I'm sure he'll bounce back), in Europe he gives the ball away left right and centre.

Man City's support in Europe represents everything wrong with English fans. It sounds like an absolute morgue, outsung every time without fail and all this for a club who have spent nearly their entire existence at nowhere near this level.

It's just shit.

Would we be much different if we had a stadium that big and expensive tickets though?

Would we be much different if we had a stadium that big and expensive tickets though?

Possibly, though I'm not sure we'd be quite THAT bad. It's like they spend the whole time trying to actually qualify for it and when they get there, no-one's bothered.

I always though that the Champions League was the pinnacle for any top club (i got there capacity wrong its 45k) but they still sold out for every home game this eason in the prem vs Stoke, Liverpool and Chealea.

There would never be a United or Liverpool game that wasn't sold out for every Champions league game

No ones mentioned the emirates was 8000 under capacity last night. ( that's according to the sun btw).

Possibly, though I'm not sure we'd be quite THAT bad. It's like they spend the whole time trying to actually qualify for it and when they get there, no-one's bothered.

Yeah I'd probably agree. I couldn't get over how terrible the atmosphere was.

Toure lost his younger to cancer this summer after a short illness i'm sure this sort of this would effect people in different ways and its could spill onto the pitch, Its not surprising he isn't 100% this season

I'd probably put it more downtown the fact he didn't get a birthday cake.

Bet he's still fuming about it.

Archived