Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I actually think Padrew is doing an excellent job  :thumbup:

I've just been on there forums alot of fans were hoping they were going to lose tonight, dearie me shocking isn't it lol. I hope he still manager when we go up there, it would be so typically if they sack him before we play them. 

tell me about i pal, so ****ing typically

Latest batch of televised fixtures are out (to end of December).

No City fixtures, meaning BT Sport will have televised 12 fixtures, with no Leicester.

No City fixtures, meaning BT Sport will have televised 12 fixtures, with no Leicester.

They are saving us up so they can show our last six games.

They want to be there the day we lift the title.

Where are they I can't find anything about them?

First batch was up to the end of October;they're now up to early December.

Excellent! My dad just said we're going to the Man City game and I said that has potential to be moved. Then read your post lol

Surprised none of our fixtures have made TV, given our relatively decent start. 

Excellent! My dad just said we're going to the Man City game and I said that has potential to be moved. Then read your post lol.

Surprised none of our fixtures have made TV, given our relatively decent start.

Sorry, I meant early December - man city could still be moved.

Is everyone missing the boat here? Maybe the problem isn't Pardew, but Mike Ashley?

Pardew argues 'he's doing the best job he can'? Perhaps he is...

Who would do any better with Ashley as the Chairman?

Just a thought..

Ashley is clearly a problem, the signings and sellings are largely his and not Pardew's, Pardew is doing a poor job as they don't even seem like they are trying, but the turnover in players can't be helping. Pardew was clearly brought in as a yes man to massage Ashley's ego and then had some success. Ashley thought he had a winning formula so gave him a huge contract.

I've heard a number of rumours about their relationship and Pardew's contract and it is all very reminiscent of Steve Kean at Blackburn, lets hope it has the same outcome.

The Champions League game of Man City vs Roma had a attendance of 37,500 how is that even possible? the stadium holds 45k and there fans are not even bothered about a Champs League game, disgraceful.

If we got in the Champions League i guarantee we could sellout are stadium twice over for every home game 

The Champions League game of Man City vs Roma had a attendance of 37,500 how is that even possible? the stadium holds 60k and there fans are not even bothered about a Champs League game, disgraceful.

If we got in the Champions League i guarantee we could sellout are stadium twice over for every home game 

Because it will be a massive novelty for us, these 'big' clubs are so used to success and having it all it loses it's attraction especially with high prices and it being on the TV.

The longer we stay as a 'mediocre' mid table team attendances will drop and whatever atmosphere we achieve will slowly dissipate.

The Champions League game of Man City vs Roma had a attendance of 37,500 how is that even possible? the stadium holds 45k and there fans are not even bothered about a Champs League game, disgraceful.

We don't even come close to man city's fan base, I'm sure we wouldn't sell out 3200 every game if we' had been in it for the last 5 seasons

Because it will be a massive novelty for us, these 'big' clubs are so used to success and having it all it loses it's attraction especially with high prices and it being on the TV.

The longer we stay as a 'mediocre' mid table team attendances will drop and whatever atmosphere we achieve will slowly dissipate.

I always though that the Champions League was the pinnacle for any top club (i got there capacity wrong its 45k) but they still sold out for every home game this eason in the prem vs Stoke, Liverpool and Chealea.

There would never be a United or Liverpool game that wasn't sold out for every Champions league game

Archived