Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
OriginalRobboFOX

Get over it....

Recommended Posts

Posted

The team should play this on the coach on the way to Anfield and Old Trafford, while Watford are travelling to The Valley and Griffin Park.

Posted

Looking forward to seeing their re-creation of the 2013/14 Championship season that followed.

......Irish w@nkers!!

:nono: Wankers yes but the use of "Irish" is gratuitous. :rolleyes:

Posted

Are they Watford fans in Dublin or just students acting out the goal (not very well)

 

You are right- its something to remember as such in terms of a memory but not to gloat about particularly given what has happened since!

Posted

What a desperate bunch if fans, I'd understand it if they were promoted but they weren't and it's us that have had the last laugh. Why they feel the need to cling on to something like this I don't know

Posted

. And that pitch invasion, just lol

All the teams that have won this year have done the same pitch invasion - its just a trend.

 

I agree it is rather premature though - given you could waste £60 plus to see you team not turn up in the final.

 

Understand Reading did it at the end of their game the other week despite not even reaching the play-offs.

 

Certainly should not be greatest moment in our history for anyone over 12 - unless they've forgotten about the 80s and previous promotions.

 

As I say something to remember as a "I was there" but not worth going on about.

Posted

Personally it would have ment something had they gone up.

 But as they fvcked it up it ment nothing and the fact we have gone up as champions now  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

 

Praps we would do better if we gave them no time on the matter.

The more we respond to shite like this the more these muppets will respond.

Posted

I think people are making are mistaken if they believe they're trying to mock us by talking about it. To me it seems that they just want to chat amongst themselves about something they all treasure.

 

When asked what our favourite experience of the season was are we mocking Burnley fans by describing Chris Wood's goal? Or taking the piss out of Fulham by saying we were excited by the topsy-turvy game we played against them?

 

Unless they go out of their way to say "haha Leicester shit cvnts" or some other mindless rubbish then there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. I really don't like Watford but this isn't one of the reasons why.

 

EDIT: Only just watched the end. My apologies. All hatred justified.

Posted

I think we need to make our own little clip of Almunia booting the ball into Wood's face  :thumbup:

You gonna volunteer to play the role of Wood.   :banghead:     

Posted

Couldn't stop laughing at this! The bit where 'Knockaert' is standing in front of 'Almunia' after taking the penalty is brilliant. It took about 7 years to hit the rebound.

 

 

P.S I can't wait for them to recreate the play off final.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...