OriginalRobboFOX Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Some no-mark student types have recreated the Knocky miss and Deeney winner. http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/video-troy-deeneys-famous-goal-for-watford-recreated-by-students-from-marino-in-dublin/ What's the point. Are we expected to bite?? Random....
EastNeukFox Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Looking forward to seeing their re-creation of the 2013/14 Championship season that followed. ......Irish w@nkers!!
TheUltimateWinner Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 They forgot the bit on the end where we become premier league?
Mark_w Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 That's strange I don't remember the Watford counter attack happening at 0MPH and Deeney smashing the ball into orbit.
Brooksy Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 That's strange I don't remember the Watford counter attack happening at 0MPH and Deeney smashing the ball into orbit. And I don't remember Anya being overweight.
Dan Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 I stopped watching when he took the penalty with his right foot.
lgfualol Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Will they be recreating their midtable finish next year.
Agent Fox Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Looking forward to seeing their re-creation of the 2013/14 Championship season that followed. ......Irish w@nkers!! English ****... Hard aren't we.
Buzzell Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Do they still talk about this? They've absolutely milked it. Do they not understand that them beating us was for the best and made us a much more stronger force! Ohh and what's this shit about 'Deeney Day?' Wow...........sad bastards.
MC Prussian Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Wow, Watford actually have proper plastic fans. Should've cut down that tree in the middle, though. Somewhat spoils the re-enactment attempt.
Narborough_fox Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 Just watched it again, so many faults to pick with it... Knockaert is left footed Anya passes it to Forrestieri before he crosses it in, not just a Forrestieri run down the wing Schmeichel doesn't do his star jump when the cross is made Schmeichel didn't dive the wrong way when Deeney scored Deeney took his shirt off and revealed his moobs, they don't in this Really poor effort in all accounts. Nice of them to still be thinking about us whilst we go up to the Premier League though.
copunk Posted 15 May 2014 Posted 15 May 2014 will be sure to watch this again during trips to arsenal, man city, Liverpool etc
Benji Posted 16 May 2014 Posted 16 May 2014 One of the saddest things I've ever seen. And I don't mean upsetting.
kingcarr21 Posted 16 May 2014 Posted 16 May 2014 well i for one thought it was a brilliant re enactment. I thought i was watching a replay at first
Wrighty22 Posted 16 May 2014 Posted 16 May 2014 That's a minute of my life I'll never get back. Would rather watch the real version and then watch continuous clips of us lifting the championship trophy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.