Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Gareth Barry

would love to see that happen ,but if it means high wages then he can do one

High wages it would be, any team looking to challenge for a European spot would be more than willing to take him. This will not happen unfortunately because if the wage factor, but would be a major coup if we managed it

If we pay £5-7 million for Ulloa, we can offer £60-80k a week for Barry, no? I don't think he'll demand £120k a week, that's probably what Man City first paid him when he joined, Everton certainly didn't.

The only, and I mean only way he's joining us without rocking the applecart with ridiculous wages, is the biggest bonus known to man, and Duty Free Shop named after him if he manages to help us stop up.

If this rumour has its origin from the fantasist indyk then its definitely a case of 'throw enough shite' then maybe one will stick.

Any side outside the top 3 would snap him up, so seems to be agent talk. Would be incredible signing though, absolutely top class and would still be in the England squad for me, best holding midfielder we have.

Indeed , I'm surprised he isn't in the England team. He is a player that takes the pressure off and in those conditions in Brazil you need someone like that

1 year contract £60,000 a week, QPR should get Lampard who will be great quality for them and we could do with someone similar good professional as well definitely someone Pearson would approve of 

Archived