Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Punditry

Do you read his blog on BBC? Always very insightful not only in to the football that goes on there, but the atmosphere in South America. He's under-rated and doesn't get as much recognition as deserved.

Yes, best thing on the BBC Sport website imo. He's also a weekly guest on the brilliant 5live World Football Phone-in.

Them 3 worked really well together. Phil Neville came across as infinitely better in the studio than he did in the England game, and I do think people are being a little harsh on him, it was the first time he has ever commentated on a game, he was probably (almost definitely) incredibly nervous. I'm sure he'll of taken the criticism on board (and very well, by the sounds of things) and be a lot better in his next game.

Not a pundit as such but Gabby Logan is criminally underused. Shits all over the others. Not literally, obviously.

Agreed, she's very, very good at her job, she could definitely host the main programs.

Agreed, she's very, very good at her job, she could definitely host the main programs.

And she's fit.

Anyway.

Mark Lawrenson: "A marvellous cross from Neymar and a great leap from er Neymar"

Oh my goodness he still doesn't know what went on the other night with the goal line technology. 

About to post this, nob should go back to commentating on Sgt Bash Vs Hypnodisc.

"They got it horribly wrong the other night"

The only person who got it horribly wrong the other night Jonathen was you

Lennon has been really good so far. I like Lawrenson as a pundit, but I really cant be arsed with him as a co-commentator. He just seems to get angry about the wrong things. 

I must admit, I don't mind Adrian Chiles that much. I think a lot of the grief he gets is bandwagon related. I can understand he isn't anywhere near as good as our Gary, but people seem to genuinely despise him. 

I can't believe how Jonathan 'OhGoodnessMeTheyveChangedTheirMindsNow' Pearce can be so stupid lol

Pretty sure I heard him say in the first half of Brazil v Mexico "Must have been 6, if not half a dozen come backs so far at thus World Cup"

lol

Archived